“Very impressed with our stay. Room was immaculate and beds...”
Review of Days Inn Tallulah

Days Inn Tallulah
Days Inn Tallulah
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Tallulah
Pelsor
“Very impressed with our stay. Room was immaculate and beds...”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Very impressed with our stay. Room was immaculate and beds were very comfy. The guy that checked us was so friendly and helpful. He went straight out to the pool to make sure it was clean for the girls to enjoy and they certainly did! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Baton Rouge
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I probably would have given an "average" rating if had not been locked out of my room twice and overcharged for a night I didn't stay and then was told there was no cancellation for online bookings. Still waiting for the manager to return my call..........

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Tallulah hotels

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We frequently travel from Florida to Dallas to visit relatives (3 times a year) and as a Wyndham Rewards. I decided to stay at the Tallulah Days Inn this time. Our room was excellent! Wall mounted flat screen, fridge, microwave, huge king bed, small sofa. It was perfect for my 3yo son & I! Very clean & the man at the front desk was very nice. You can tell they have renovated and done a great job. And a great value! Would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I recently visited here due to car trouble In the middle of the nights, so I'm frustrated! I needed help from the desk clerk because I was dropped off by the police with little to no info about getting my vehicle fixed! The desk clerk greeted me with a smile and after talking her ear off, she assured me it would be ok! She made sure we got to room safely! First thing that morning I was greeted with a wake up call and a list of numbers and prices for the repair of my vehicle! The young lady stayed over and made sure my vehicle was towed to the best repair shop! She really made me feel welcome and special because she went above and beyond customer service! I will forever be grateful and always choose this Days Inn!

• Stayed February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tallulah
Super 8 Tallulah LA
#20 of 30 in Vicksburg
Riverwalk Casino Hotel
Riverwalk Casino Hotel
#12 of 30 in Vicksburg

Been to Days Inn Tallulah? Share your experiences!