All reviews nice hotel front desk wide selection recommend this hotel the breakfast area staff was friendly family visit clean rooms nice stay stayed nights the hotel staff place to stay would definitely stay here again waffles fresh fruit hot breakfast sonic
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is lovely, and the staff is very helpful. I stayed here on the eve of a job interview, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The business center has free printing for guests, the front desk loaned me scissors, and the "suite shop" has goodies and essentials for whatever you forget. The breakfast was very nice, and had a good bit of variety.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent hotel to stay. Smartly priced and all the amenities. I always smile when I see their sign in the town where I need to stay overnight. My wife also enjoys the hotel, especially the fitness facility. I go to work and she works out. Definitely a win/win. The breakfast in the morning works well for me as I usually sleep to the last minute before going to work. Quick, easy and good. Hampton has thought this through and definitely has a winner. Thank You.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My experience with this hotel was simply wonderful. The room was beautiful and spacious. I was amazed when I entered into the room and saw the beautiful furniture and amenities. Very quiet and convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful and the location was great. Would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was very clean, rooms extremely comfortable. Would definitely stay again at this hotel. Breakfast was enjoyable and had plenty of tables for guests. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Check in and out were simple and quick.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This hotel was comfortable, the staff was very friendly and responsive. The place is not cleaned all that well and the room I had exhibited rips in the carpet. There were little things like the paper towels not being replaced and the floor was sticky in some spots, but overall it was, fair. I never did get to the breakfast so can't say much about that and the weather was wet and cool so I never got to the pool. The computer and printer, sweet shop and ice machine all were great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business