All reviewsnice hotelfront deskwide selectionrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyfamily visitclean roomsnice staystayed nightsthe hotel staffplace to staywould definitely stay here againwafflesfresh fruithot breakfastsonic
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Hotel looked new in pictures but when arrived in room could tell it was older hotel that was re-done. Room had an odd smell but nothing that warranted a complaint. Room was big, with love seat, table and 2 chairs and king size bed with duvet (which says they change them after each guest leaves however I found a few dirty markings on mine so I requested a new one and was brought one with no issues) would rate the bed as a 7ish, seemed to sag a bit in the middle. Hotel was clean, and had a great set up for breakfast. Workout room was great! Newer equipment and opened 24/7. Close to several nice restaurants and in a clean area. I would stay again if I was ever in the area.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Nice big rooms- very quiet. Location is good and staff is very friendly. Internet worked very well. The assortment provided for breakfast was better than other Hampton properties I have stayed at. This is a well laid out property that is well managed.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is lovely, and the staff is very helpful. I stayed here on the eve of a job interview, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The business center has free printing for guests, the front desk loaned me scissors, and the "suite shop" has goodies and essentials for whatever you forget. The breakfast was very nice, and had a good bit of variety.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent hotel to stay. Smartly priced and all the amenities. I always smile when I see their sign in the town where I need to stay overnight. My wife also enjoys the hotel, especially the fitness facility. I go to work and she works out. Definitely a win/win. The breakfast in the morning works well for me as I usually sleep to the last minute before going to work. Quick, easy and good. Hampton has thought this through and definitely has a winner. Thank You.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My experience with this hotel was simply wonderful. The room was beautiful and spacious. I was amazed when I entered into the room and saw the beautiful furniture and amenities. Very quiet and convenient. The staff was friendly and helpful and the location was great. Would recommend it to everyone.