All reviews nice hotel front desk wide selection recommend this hotel the breakfast area staff was friendly family visit clean rooms nice stay stayed nights the hotel staff place to stay would definitely stay here again waffles fresh fruit hot breakfast sonic
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This site will not allow me to complete the survey without sharing my experience on TripAdvisor. I would prefer not to share, but since it will not let me finish the survey I am typing randomly to meet the 200 character requirement.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Our daughter is a student at Nicholls University in Thibodaux, we stay here often. It is a very clean and affordable hotel. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the staff could not be better. The rooms are spacious and the beds are lovely.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our stay for Nichols State Graduation was great. Hotel was very accommodating, nice, convenient, and the staff very friendly. One of the best complimentary breakfasts we've had at a hotel. Would recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have to drive twice a week for a bit over an hour to babysit my baby granddaughter. I am 64, so driving that long early in the morning is not my favorite thing to do even if it is very rewarding. So i decided to grab one of my local grandkids and we went and got a suite at this hotel, only 10 minutes from my son's house. We got there at 3:30, went to our suite, AMAZING! We went down to the pool where Justin jumped in and swam for 40 minutes. I laid out on a poolside chair. This place is beautifully decorated, clean so well kept. The bed and sofa sleeper were so comfortable. Great friendly staff, great breakfast and loved the friendly breakfast lady. Snacks, cold water, drinks, all good!!!! Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Thibodaux area.

1  Thank nette49
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This trip was for my father-in-law's funeral. The staff was very kind and helpful especially informing us about the bereavement rate. This Hampton is well kept and clean. You will enjoy your stay in Thibodaux.

1  Thank Roxane M