All reviewsnice hotelfront deskwide selectionrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyfamily visitclean roomsnice staystayed nightsthe hotel staffplace to staywould definitely stay here againwafflesfresh fruithot breakfastsonic
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Location was convenient and in an area where I felt safe to travel to alone. Room was clean. Service was professional. Price is on the high side, but the local competitors had many poor reviews with things I didn't want to deal with like dirty bathrooms and people hanging out on the curb drinking in front of the hotel. I'd rather pay more for clean bathrooms and no drunks.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed there for my daughters college orientation and the staff was so helpful. I am sure we will stay there a lot within the next 4 years. The complimentary breakfast was a great way to start our long day at Nicholls.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel was very nice. It was larger and newer than we expected. The hotel is located in front of agricultural fields. We could look out of our window and see tractors working in the fields. Great place to stay and great little town to visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This site will not allow me to complete the survey without sharing my experience on TripAdvisor. I would prefer not to share, but since it will not let me finish the survey I am typing randomly to meet the 200 character requirement.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Our daughter is a student at Nicholls University in Thibodaux, we stay here often. It is a very clean and affordable hotel. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the staff could not be better. The rooms are spacious and the beds are lovely.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family