“Great Place for Family Reunions”

Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
Bolingbrook, United States
“Great Place for Family Reunions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel while attending our family reunion. They gave us a group rate that allowed us all to stay together and have breakfast in the morning. We traveled from all over the United States so this was important. The rooms were very large and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

My family returned to this hotel after an excellent experience last summer. We were not disappointed. Your staff should provide training for other staffs in similar hotels in your area. Thanks for good food, sleep and all other amenities. Will return in October.

Clemson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hotel was very clean and staff very helpful. I had a problem with a room and the staff implemented the 100% guarantee and took care of my problem immediately. When I told the staff the purpose of my visit mid-way through my four day stay they made me aware of a discount that had been overlooked and applied this to my entire stay. Now that is good service.

New Orleans, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Travon, (front desk) should be fired...His attitude is horrible. We checked in, my husband went to move the car, I brought luggage in and Travon announced in lobby that my card declined after he checked us in and it was fine, gave us the keys. I approached the desk and he scanned credit card again and said it was fine. We has previously came 3 days earlier and asked for a room on 1st floor, was put on 4th floor. My husband has had back surgery and I have a bad hip. Then we get to room, turn on A/C, Bugs come out of it! My husband turns on TV and sound comes on, no picture, we called front desk, Travon tells us how to perform maintenance on TV because he said it happens all the time! I called and asked for WIFi password, was given that. The carpet in the room and the hallways were disgusting, dirty, stained, and smelled sour. After we were asleep at 11:02 pm, new front desk, Seth calls our room! Seth wanted me to come give my credit card to pay for room?? When I questioned the motives and asked if they were scamming my card, Seth apologized and offered to take charge off room. I then could not go back to sleep, the next morning we introduced ourselves to Seth and the Morning Manager, explained the chain of events and was offered the room for free. It was our Anniversary Celebration and the entire experience was awful!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thibodaux, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone. Had to make a quick trip to Thibodaux for family funeral. Everyone from the staff that I encountered was friendly and always asking if they could do anything for us!! I can't thank the staff enough for their generosity. When we come back this will be the place we stay!!

Thibodeaux, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This small town was simply homey! We felt welcome the minute we arrived!! We were visiting Nicholls University in the morning and needed a place to lay our heads. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. We were recommended to a local eatery for dinner that was amazing. It was an all around good experience. We will be staying here in the future when we go to visit our daughter at college.

League City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our family was in Thibodaux for a funeral and many of our family members stayed at the Hampton Inn. It proved to be a very nice place to gather and meet during our stay in the area. Hampton Inn Thibodaux helped to make a difficult time for our family less stressful by providing a hospitable place to gather, greet, and rest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thibodaux
Carmel Inn and Suites
#5 of 5 in Thibodaux
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houma
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houma
BEST WESTERN PLUS Houma Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux? Share your experiences!