All reviewsnice hotelfront deskwide selectionrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyfamily visitclean roomsnice staystayed nightsthe hotel staffplace to staywould definitely stay here againwafflesfresh fruithot breakfastsonic
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was very happy... Free Wi Fi... Room equipped with refrigerator & microwave. Room was spacious & clean. I feel really special. The staff at Hampton Inn and Suites were helpful, nice... The breakfast was amazing. I was with my daughter & grand children. The kids enjoy the food. I loved the fitness center. Early morning I was working out and after my workout I enjoyed the free coffee. whenever I wanted at the free table with coffee, tea & chocolate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tosha M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thibodaux, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a
memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I visited this hotel for a conference at Nicholl's State University. It was a Great hotel! They had a wonderful Breakfast and it was in an ideal location because it is only approximately two miles from Nicholl's.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for thanking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our
hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Fitness facility has weights but no bench, broken clock, TV with no volume, filthy elliptical machine with others’ hair and sweat on it (health risk) and max workout time of only 20 minutes on elliptical machine...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to hear that our fitness center and housekeeping staff didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

A family member was getting married at Oak Alley Plantation so i rented four rooms for 2 night says. All personnel was very friendly and professional. We we allowed to check in to the rooms prior to the regular check in times. Rooms were very clean and well maintained. Breakfast had "real" bacon and a variety of other foods.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad to hear that your stay was so wonderful, especially during such a special occasion. We hope to welcome you and your family back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel is a nice place to stay. The suites are very spacious, and have a pull out sofa. The double rooms are not so spacious. The breakfast is very good with a fairly wide selection of items. The staff is cordial.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Thibodaux. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!