“California Burger - no dream needed”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Palma

La Palma
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Thibodaux
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Awsome fresh food at a great price with personal family sevice. These people take pride in their place. 20.00 Burito Challange eat it all you get it free.
Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States
“California Burger - no dream needed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Wanted something different in a Mexican restaurant. Saw the item on the sign outside and decided to try it. Had a choice of their special fries with a dry cheese sprinkled. When my disk arrive, I ate every generous portion of the fries. So good, I ate every single one before I started the burger. These were the most addictive fries I have ever eaten. The burger was larger than I expected and was most terrific, Too bad I ate all those fries first, Next time I'll start with the burger first and finish off with. My plate went to the kitchen empty.
Forgot to mention the Queso dip - visit before last was awesome and if I had ordered two more, it could of been my dinner.

Visited July 2013

Thibodaux
“June 4th on our 25th anniversary-1:30 P.M.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Had the soft Tacos and was real please. We use to order the same thing every time we eat out. This place changes that and new items are always being added to fresh dishes made there. The only thing that comes out of the box here is the left overs we could not finish.

Visited June 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“good vibes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Food was a little overpriced for a small town, but was good. Guess prices are higher because of the college

Visited April 2013
Nixa, Missouri
“Definitely the best Mex in town.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

Great prices, great food. Good location. Nothing fancy, but the fresh chips & salsa and heavenly food don't require it.

• Visited June 2012
“Consistently Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

By far the best Mexican food in town. Great variety of choices on the menu. Excellent sized portions and service with a nice simple straight forward atmosphere.

Visited April 2013