“Knowledgeable Staff”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chef John Folse Culinary Institute
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I really enjoyed my time at Chef John Folse Culinary institute. All of the staff was knowledgeable and the equipment is all newly renovated.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I absolutely love the campus. It is small and near my family so I really enjoy that. I cannot wait to graduate in a year because I know that everything I learned here will be able to be used in my future career.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I had a great time at Chef John Folse Culinary Institute! My time here was extremely helpful and I am very thankful for all that I learned and for the connections I made. Chef Randy made sure that I gained many connections after school for certain projects.

1  Thank Ashley L
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I liked going here because you receive a higher education that will make your future. You get one on one time with the teachers because the classes are small and I liked all the teachers I had.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Chef John Folse Culinary Institute is constantly improving and teaching you everything you need to know to be successful in the industry. We used to make our own restaurant out of the classroom and had a high turn over rate every night we did that. My experience was so valuable in teaching me the in's and out's of the restaurant business.

1  Thank Lisa M