“Pig Out Inn Barbeque”

Add it.
Sonny's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were no able to eat at the Pig Out on this trip, but our last visit was great. As my aunt (member of the Pilgrimage Club) took us to one of the mansions, and we enjoyed our BBQ on site of one of the most beautiful mansions in Natchez! She has since passed away and we relish those magic moments!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were staying in Vidalia and got carry out pizza from Sonny's. It was the best! The pizza was loaded with cheese, was hot when we picked it up, and tasted GREAT! We would definitely frequent this place if we lived in Vidalia. Also the 2 large pizzas for $20 was a great deal for our family of five. Thanks Sonny's!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Fantastic Pizza Delivered to my hotel Room. I can't comment on their facilities because I didn't visit them!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

I've never had an awful experience with Sonny's. The staff is super friendly and the food is ALWAYS good. You'd be hard pressed to find a better burger than the one you will have at this place.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

The pizza is Ok, but the real goodness here are the sandwiches, i really like the Roast Beef Po-Boy and the gravy is great to!!

1  Thank Carlos S