All reviews easy access to hotel front desk biscuits and gravy room was clean hotel is in a great location would stay here again yogurt the breakfast area nice stay waffle maker staff was very friendly free breakfast interstate monroe lobby hooters motel
Reviewed 22 October 2018

In this area most hotels are $100 + a night. We booked on website & prepaid.

For 2 nights $160 with tax. And free breakfast-biscuits & gravy, eggs with cheese,sausage, cereal, waffle maker,juice, yogert,bagels,muffins, pastries & fruit.

The staff was very friendly & nice. The rooms were clean and the ac worked
well. The pool outside looked clean and nice. The parking lot was well lit and the area
was safe. Nice place.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alexandra R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review about our hotel.
We work hard to keep our guests happy. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I found this hotel to be very clean and well run. It was a step above the average choice property. The staff was friendly, and helpful. Could not ask for more, will return when I return to this area. Did not use the pool but it looked to be in good condition.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here this past weekend for a wedding!! Nice clean rooms!! Did not use the pool.. so can't say how it was!! But the breakfast was delicious. Scrambled eggs, smoke sausage, toast, homemade waffles, yogurt, biscuit & sausage gravy, dry cereal & milk, oatmeal, orange & apple juice!! Reasonable rates!! Recently updated property with inside corridors!! Safe lit area at night!! I would definitely stay here again if I needed a place to stay!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alexandra R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. We strive to make sure we provide excellent service to each guest. I have shared you kind words with our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Jessica
Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was for 1 night and it was a nice stay. We had some great things and some not so great things

Pros- very friendly staff, accommodated us when we had to bring pets last minute, very quiet, good location.

Cons- workout equipment was out of order, breakfast eggs were so bad no one could stomach them, brown water in shower.

Overall it was a good experience for a great price. I just listing our pros and cons. I WOULD stay here again, those were just my reasons for not going 5 stars!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexandra R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. I am sorry we did not meet your standards 100%. I have shared your feedback with my staff and we are looking into your issues. The water is a city issue unfortunately. We do hope to see you again.

Kind Regards,
Jessica M.

Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I basically stay here every time I am in the Monroe/Tensas/Tallujah area, because it is right next to one of the place I want to be. And it is very centrally located for all the restaurants and shopping you would want to do if you need to stay in W Monroe. It is solid, clean and roomy, nothing special, but it is good enough, quiet and safe enough for me to stay every time I come here. Good place for the price.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexandra R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We value our guest and strive to ensure best possible service we can. My staff joins me in thanking you and we do hope to see you again.