“Very kind customer service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in West Monroe
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Very kind customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

I was in town for a couple nights to see some friends and stayed here. (easy to get to from I-20). The managers were extremely friendly and went out of their way to be kind. The last morning (today, leaving now) I only had caf coffee and wanted decaf so I called the front desk and asked for a package of decaf coffee. A few minutes later the manager (I think he was the manager) knocked on my door with a starbucks - he said he was at starbucks so decided just to buy me a decaf coffee from there....I was shocked! def have never seen this behaviour from hotel management before.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Madison W
Dana P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 6 December 2012
Thank you for reviewing Americas Best Value Inn of West Monroe, Louisiana. We truly appreciated your kind comments about our hotel and were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value you and your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Dana
Manager
310 Thomas Rd
West Monroe, LA 71291
Phone: 318-325-5780
Fax: 318-388-4339

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

I usually don't write reviews about places but this was not a good experience. I booked in advance and when I arrived I did not receive the room I requested. The hotel looks nothing like the picture. The shower was nit in good condition. Barely received any t v stations and people were hanging out when I arrived. If I didn't arrive so late I would have changed hotels. Was not happy with the stay.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, 30 June 2012
Dear “was not satisfied”, I am very sorry your stay was not as pleasant as it should have been. As a recently converted Americas Best Value Inn, there are certain requirements we have to meet and we are in the process of renovating these certain areas and that includes the showers. As for the t.v. channels, I am not sure why you did not receive the 70 channels we offer, including HBO and ESPN. If there were any cable issues, we would have been more than happy to change your room. Please call me if I can do anything for you. I really would like the opportunity to serve you and your family.
Benton, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

First off I would like to say that Dana Patel does a excellent job at running this place. Any problems or concerns and she is on it. Being the fact that myself and my crews are away from home Dana and her staff treats us right.. Keep up the work Dana. I give it 5 Stars for kindness....
If they had a spa it would be awesome.....

Room Tip: The rooms on the end have better signal for Internet