All reviews could do better room was clean house keeping place to stay dana keeper desk alex interstate clerk
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location and you could not ask for a better staff to take care of your needs. Any time we are in the area we will be staying with them. We will also suggest them to others. We were there with our four friends from NZ and all of us were well satisfied with the location ,staff and you can't beat the price.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dana P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Greetings magnoliagrove,

Thank you for your positive review of our property. Located off of I-20 North Thomas Road, we are surrounded by numerous eating facilities. I am please our staff as able to assist you in your needs. We appreciate your recommendation to others and look forward to your return back. Again, thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great room, great price, can’t ask for better place with better customer service. We showed late Kelli unlike most places when you show up late was a great host. She had everything taken care of fast and was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this place if you need a stay in the West Monroe/Monroe area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear John M,

Thank you for the "great service from Kelli at the desk" review. We appreciate your kind comments about Kelli and have relayed them to her. I am able she was able to take care of you upon your late arrival. We surely appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to your return.

3187-325-5780

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This hotel is fairly low priced and a decent value for the money. The room was clean and adequate. We did note that the bed was poorly made and we had to redo it. The free breakfast was pretty minimal, but adequate for the price.

Date of stay: January 2018
Dana P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Mizzou_Engineer,

Thank you for the "good value" review. We appreciate your kind comments about our guests rooms. I have relayed your concern about the bed to our housekeeper and truly apologize you had to redo it. I hope if your travel plans should bring you back to our area, you will choose Americas Best Value Inn- West Monroe as you place of stay.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

On numerous occasions I've stayed at this location on my business trips. Never have I experience less than absolute ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️service, comfort, and ease at check in and check out. I highly recommend the Americas Best Value Inn in West Monroe, La. to all travelers. Their newly remodeled rooms with its ambiance are a true value.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ZydecoMusic,

Thank you kindly for the "customer service excellence" review! We appreciate the 5 stars you gave us for service and comfort. Indeed, our guest rooms have been newly remodeled and glad it was to your liking. We thank you for your constant stay with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I spent a week here while working in the area. My room was clean and comfortable. And, the staff was friendly and attentive. Thank you Charlette for taking good care of me and making sure I had everything I needed. Thank you Dana for hiring Charlette. She's a keeper.
I will stay at America's Best Value Inn in the future when my travels take me to West Monroe. Aside from being a really good place to stay for the money, it's surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants. It's also very close to Walmart and Office Depot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Dana P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Greetings jebdmk,

Thank you for your kind review of our property. I am glad our front desk clerk, Charlette, was able to take care of you during your week stay with us. I am glad our newly renovated rooms was to your liking. We look forward to your return back!

318-325-5780