All reviews hi express cinnamon rolls room was clean usual breakfast ac worked very well breakfast attendant biscuits gravy excellent breakfast outdoor pool stayed for one night free breakfast restaurants and shopping in town king suite road trip nice staff duck commander
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Located off of I-20 this property is located near restaurants, shopping and bars. Donald checked us in with a friendly, helpful and very accommodating manner. The property is undergoing some makeover aspects but it didn't take away from the outstanding quality that I have come to expect from IHG properties. The room was clean, huge, with the microwave, mini fridge and I think it was a 40" tv. The usual breakfast is served which is always filling. There are meeting rooms, fitness center and other amenities for a busy traveler.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The property was clean and well kept, the staff was professional and helpful. They were in process of some remodeling during my stay and the smell of paint was strong in the hallways. The air quality in the room was just fine so the A/C was doing it's job filtering the air.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We checked I. On a Friday for a three day stay. On the positive side, the breakfast was very good and the staff were very friendly. In the negative, all the pool recliners were broken and they didn't keep pool towels stocked. You could take room towels down though. The worst though wa that our room never got cleaned the whole time we were there. I alerted the desk staff the first day, but it happened again the second and housekeeping had already gone home. I was given 1000 reward points which really wasn't a resolution. Due to these things I can't reccomend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Donald was very efficient and helpful in checking us in and all if your staff were extremely friendly. Also, your upgrades in furnishings were great..an exhaust fan that pulled all the heat from the bathroom, excellent shower head, plenty of outlets, very comfortable bed, and individual cup Keurig with Diedrich Morning Blend coffee. Breakfast was also excellent with your tasty cinnamon rolls and the outstanding egg white/veggie omelettes. A wonderful stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Way past time for a renovation. HVAC systems can’t keep up with Louisiana humidity and everything was sticky and nasty all weekend. Elevator situation is a joke only one and VERY slow! Disturbing that I constantly found back door propped open late at night. Staff was super friendly!

Date of stay: June 2018