“Pretty nice”

Duck Commander Gift Shop
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in West Monroe
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

It was fairly cool to be able to see where their tv show is filmed and their calls were made. I enjoyed my visit with family and bought some shirts and other touristy stuff. The girl who checked me out was not very friendly, she said "hi" and then proceeded to talk to her friend behind me. Can't say that I'd ever go back but glad I went just to say I went.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"willies"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 13 August 2014

If you are a GREAT FAN who is passing through West Monroe it is a great place to stop for a few minutes and get your picture under the warehouse sign.

The shop though is very disappointing, at least to me, being that what is for sale seems fairly cheaply made and not a lot of variety of items. However, this was the last weekend before school started so the merchandise was summer stock and fall clothing were not out.

You can get better gifts at their web store.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My wife and drove the nearly 200 miles from Iowa City to the Des Moines state fair to see Willie, Korie, and Si on stage at the Grandstand. We both love the Duck Dynasty reality show on A&E and were looking forward to perhaps a close meeting with the trio. As it turned out, there was not even a merchandise booth let alone a remote chance to get a personal autograph on any of the merchandise that may have been available. We heard others complain about the $ 32.00 Grandstand tickets for the information most of us have already read from buying their books, but we enjoyed seeing them from afar and on the big screen on stage at least. My only disappointment was the lack of merchandise at the show and a chance to meet the trio for an autograph. Instead, after Willie said his goodbyes and thanks for attending the show, you could watch Willie, Korie, and Si walking back to the mobile trailer that they emerged from as they headed for the stage to open show. I suppose they promptly headed back to the airport to jump on the jet taking them back to West Monroe as if they couldn't get out of Iowa fast enough.

I still love their show and the family values portrayed on the show, but I will never go to another live show if they don't want to spend some time with their loyal fans? Granted the $32.00 ticket price may be chicken scratch to the now famous duck call Dynasty, but I had to work to earn that money and would have appreciated at least a chance to get a signed an autograph from one of the three on merchandise I was will to buy.

We love them all, but no more live shows with the Robertsons. I think they got a little too big for us little folks.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We all got to meet Willy and take pictures with him, and don't forget to ask for your military discount BEFORE they ring up your order! They have a lot of stuff here, and it's really the only reason to visit Monroe, LA.

2  Thank Lois G