“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Delicious”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have never had a bad meal at a Cracker Barrel. Our breakfast was delicious and service was excellent.

Visited May 2014

“Fair. Changed too much”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

In the past I've enjoyed dining here with family and friends. Food inconsistent but tonight broke a new record. Not busy. The chicken fried steak in the past and on the website I just reviewed and on the menu I was handed tonight remarked to a generous portion of USDA choice steak breaded and deep fried. What I received was the type of processed precook end chicken fried steak-like meal that can be purchased at SAMs and prepared at home possibly better. I should have complained but I'm not a scene maker. This is definitely a far fall from their heyday. No more for me. Same food at sonic and I don't have to get out of my car.

Davenport, Iowa
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in after visiting the Duck Commander shop. Great food with huge portions and a nice gift shop. Worth a trip in!

West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
“don't go Thanksgiving”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

we went for Thanksgiving since it was just a few of us were told it would be about an hour wait 2 1/2 hours later we were being set. The food was average for Thanksgiving but we love their regular menu everything is like MAMA used to cook I guess they were probably overwhelmed on the holiday we won't go on another holiday BUT will enjoy them the rest of the year

Visited November 2013
Dubach
“Great Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great Family Restaurant. Can't go wrong eating at Cracker Barrel in the United States. Have never had a bad experience and have eaten at numerous restaurants. Love their vegetables and country dinner plates. Learned this time that they have discontinued their beef stew. Was looking forward to it. It's a great place and especially this location as it's close to Ruston and stock Louisiana products.

• Visited December 2013