“I don't understand the bad reviews.”

Chile Verde Incorporated
Ranked #58 of 139 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Mexican
Shreveport, Louisiana
“I don't understand the bad reviews.”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

To me this is the best mexican restaurant in town. I looooove the white queso dip and chips. Maybe it's because i always get the same thing (shrimp chimichanga dinner) and it is always yummy. And service is always super fast.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MakeTimeForTrips

Denver, Colorado
“Best Mexican Food in town!”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The food and service was great! The server was very polite and went the extra mile and the food was incredible! I would say 1 plate could really feed 2 people though :-)

Visited September 2012
“Horrible!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Food add foreign objects. Manager wad upset that we complained. Telling me that it was normal, excuse me but I cook rice also. Will never return

West Monroe, Louisiana
“Not chillin' at Chile Verde”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Quality has gone down here for sure. Used to have best quesadillas in town. Sorry it isn't very good at all now.

Visited February 2012
Austin, Texas
“Worst Mexican we've EVER had!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

The parking lot was full of cars so we figured the food must be good and decided to give it a try. Boy were we wrong. I ordered a combo plate w/ an enchilada, burrito and taco. They all 3 tasted exactly the same except the burrito which had a red sauce on it that tasted like spaghetti sauce. The salsa looked and tasted like cheap ketchup. Please save yourselves the frustration and money....go somewhere else!!!

1 Thank manelson9901