“We stayed at the Inn”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Westlake
Round Rock, Texas
“We stayed at the Inn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The place was booked solid bc another casino had a power outage. The whole place stunk of smoke. Even our non smoking room..it was old and tired. Never again. Our kids were grossed out as well. The tower looked better, but it was sold out.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sherri g
Paul_Hutchens, General Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
I regret that you did not have the opportunity to stay in our newly renovated rooms at the Tower. I am hopeful that we will be able to refresh the rooms at the Inn in the near future. Regardless of the timing of the refresh, we do pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the rooms. I hope we will have an opportunity to see you again soon.

Vice President/General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Used to be a pretty great casino to run to from Texas when the mood struck, been going since before the boats were locked at the dock. Seriously run down, the rooms (and this is the Tower, not the Inn) have been refurbished twice that I know of, neither time addressing the total lack of moving air. The bathrooms NEED solid doors, slats are not alright. The garden tub was filthy on our last trip, and the bed was so uncomfortable we left at four AM. The buffet was a mess, and sparse, even at prime time. The casino is a casino, and it's fine, but the staff was not particularly concerned with our distress, hence our having to go find another hotel at four AM. Go back? Not on a bet.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MedievalMermaid

Travellers are raving about these Westlake hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I went back in February. We checked out two casinos. The first one my husband and I only lasted an hour. Neither of us enjoyed it. We decided to try Isle of Capri the next day and stayed there from mid afternoon until late evening. The service was fantastic and we had a blast. We both wished we had tried them first! We didn't come out ahead financially but since we are going this weekend we hope to make some back! :) I can only comment on the Casino because we didn't stay in the hotel. This weekend we will check that out.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly F
Thank you for your positive comments about the Isle of Capri. We pride ourselves on having the friendliest team members in Southwest Louisiana and strive to provide each one of our guests with a clean, safe, friendly and fun environment each time they visit. We hope to see you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

The staff are very friendly. Very clean rooms. They actually have smoking rooms which I love because I'm a smoker. Very comfy beds. Huge garden tub right in the room. Valet service. Has several restaurants. My favorite is Otis &Henry's. Must check it out if you stay here. Over all an awesome place to stay.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Funsize08
I was happy to hear you were pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of our property and our friendly team members. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a clean, safe, friendly and fun atmosphere. I hope we succeeded and that you will choose the Isle of Capri Casino Hotel as your destination on your next trip and afford us the opportunity to pleasantly surprise you once again.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

No ventilation in really small bathrooms. No refrigerator or microwave in room. No safe available. One bed needed the mattress turned. Casino did not have enough card tables for different games. No Spanish 21. Not enough parking for the inn. Did win some money.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Eric E, Director of Hotel Operations at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent visit. Our goal is to make the Isle of Capri your favorite place to Stay and Play and I regret that you did not enjoy your accommodations with us. If you have not stayed in the Tower Hotel, you may find that you prefer it over the Inn in light of the fact that it was recently renovated to include new mattresses, wall safes and flat screen TV’s.

I was happy to hear that you did win some money during your visit. Thanks again for letting us hear from you. We hope to see you again soon.
League City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We just got back from an amazing trip at the Isle of Capri Lake Charles. I made our reservations online but wanted to be sure that we were in the tower not the Inn. I called the next day and the staff at the front desk was more than happy to change our reservations to the tower. I was so glad I called. Once we got to the property every staff member we encountered was very professsional and our room was outstanding!!! Prices for lodging, food, and drinks were much lower than others we looked at and the over all value was a 10!! We will definately be back. Thank you for a wonderful time

Room Tip: If make your reservations online through another service make sure to call the property to ensure yo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cherie M
Eric E, Director of Hotel Operations at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Cherie, thank you for your recent visit. The feedback about your recent visit to Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles made me smile. We go to great lengths to provide our guests with the best experience possible and it sounds like you had a great time. Our goal is to make Isle of Capri your favorite place to Stay and Play and we look forward to your next visit.
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed at Hotel March 1. Was given an handicap room because you could not honor my reservation that I made a week earlier by internet for an non smoking room. Handicap room was fine when we checked in kinda cheap looking for $180 a nite. We went an hung out till 3 in morning went to bed. The mattress was terrible. Sunk down in middle and did not even have a fitted sheet on it. I get better service at hotel 6. Called manager there and he said he had no power. Lady that checked us in was rude. Will not be staying again. Bath tub had gray paint all over it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Stephanie M
Stephanie, Thank you very much for your recent visit to Isle of Capri. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to The Isle. Our goal is to make Isle of Capri your favorite place to Stay and Play, not just some time, but all of the time. I am sorry that we fell short of our goal and we will work hard to improve each element of the guest experience. I will discuss your comments with my Hotel Manager and review with the Front Desk department to use as a training tool to improve future guest experiences.

Please accept my apology that you did not have an outstanding experience with us and hope that you will give us another chance
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westlake
Golden Nugget Hotel
Hampton Inn Lake Charles
Hampton Inn Lake Charles
#3 of 34 in Lake Charles
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area

Been to Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles? Share your experiences!