Best Western Bayou Inn
US$102
US$80
ComfortInn
US$103
Alder Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$108
Columns Hotel(New Orleans)
US$212
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Charles Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$69
  • Pool
US$168
US$134
All reviewsnew orleansbest westernsfrench quarterfree breakfast was greatminute drivegas station next doorthe breakfast areahotel stayroom was cleanrecommend this hoteloutdoor poolgreat place to staythe general managerfirst floorevery morningdesk clerkcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Air wasn't working, maid did not clean the room or replace towels. Cost was a little high for the area in which this hotel is located. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly though just not real helpful when it came to problems. I was told sorry that the air didn't work and they would check why my room wasn't cleaned, checkout took over 45 mintues

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine J
Christopher A, General Manager at Best Western Bayou Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for providing an honest review of your experience Ms. Katherine. As you and our other future guests have read this is not characteristic of our hotel or our team and for this, I'm very sorry that I and my team let you down.

We pride ourselves in creating positive and memorable experiences not the other way around.

Working with my team, we have made the necessary improvements to avoid situations such as this from happening in the future.

As I have always said, we strive for perfection but we're not perfect and when we're wrong we will make it right.

I do hope that after the personal email I sent to you, should you be in our Greater New Orleans area that you would give us another chance to provide you with that wonderful experience that I know my team and I can deliver.

Thanks again for being our guest Ms. Katherine, my team and I hope to see you again soon.

Christopher Anderson

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was in town for a church conference for a couple of days. The hotels in the area were pretty much booked. I was able to to my first night stay here and I was glad I did. Even though it was about 8 miles from the church, it was a lot better than the one I had that was a lot closer. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly, the room was clean and the breakfast was good. Will book a lot earlier the next time for my stay in the area. 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christopher A, General Manager at Best Western Bayou Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thanks for sharing your great experience Willie D! We were delighted to have you along with your delegates with us. I'm sorry we only got to have you for one night but one night is better than none and it sounds like we might see you again soon maybe for a leisure trip.

Thanks for being our guest Willie,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The staff was some of the nicest I've ever experienced in a hotel. They greeted me warmly every time I entered or exited the hotel.
Great breakfast, comfortable bed, free Wi-Fi and a very clean room; overall a very pleasant stay.
There was one negative: the AC unit ran only in the auto position. I enjoy sleeping with the fan running continuously (less outside noise) but the low/high fan positions didn't work.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Welcome to the FRAMILY KatL! Were we do our best to treat our guests as our friends and our family. Thank you for spreading the word to our future guests about how you enjoyed your experience, you're review will make a difference.

I'm sorry about the problem you experienced with the PTAC or air conditioning unit. Over the past two years I have been progressively changing out the units that are 10 years old as they quit on us, it sounds like this was one of them, but it doesn't sound like your stay was ruined.

Thanks again for being our guest, it was a pleasure having you and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Christopher Anderson

Reviewed 2 June 2014

A Clean, quiet comfortable room was most important and that was there. The pool was clean and refreshing. A Fresh, full breakfast was served in pleasant atmosphere with colorful artwork on signage and on walls.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Christopher A, General Manager at Best Western Bayou Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience Newsdog93! We love to hear "Good Value" come from our guests and I know our future guests reading your review appreciate it as well.

Thanks for also mentioning how much you enjoyed your outdoor salt water pool and your Hot Breakfast on the Bayou both must haves for my vacation for sure.

And we always appreciate it when our guests shout out Simon, the most colorful artist New Orleans has to offer in my opinion. Other hotels have tried to get his artwork...thankfully he's loyal to ours, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love this Hotel! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! When I check in they remember my name, both Richard and Keith! My Home away from home. So close to the New Orleans area and yet away from all the congestion. I can stay at this hotel and be in Kenner, Metairie, Gretna or downtown New Orleans in just a few minutes. Mary puts together a wonderful Breakfast in the morning. Christopher the general manager always sends me an email with gratitude for my stay, and quotes Shakespeare. I highly recommend staying at Best Western Westwego!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
cmonee, General Manager at Best Western Bayou Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Well Ms. Gina you are very welcome! We love having you as our guest and just seeing you as a return guest is thank you enough but we really appreciate you for taking the time to share your great experience with our future guests.

You're definitely apart of the Team Bayou Inn "Framily" and we can't wait to see you again soon. Maybe this year you won't be spending your birthday with us again but if you do, we'll make it a great one again!

Until next time,