Orocco Pier
Dakota Edinburgh(South Queensferry)
US$121
US$113
The Staghead Hotel(South Queensferry)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Edinburgh (South Queensferry) Hotel(South Queensferry)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$207
US$96
US$89
Priceline
All reviewssamphire restaurantforth rail bridgethree bridgesa sea view roomwedding venueexecutive roomfull scottish breakfasthigh streethaggisfirthanticaedinburgh
Reviewed 17 March 2013

went with some girlfriends for a chilled out Sat lunch. Was great to catch up and not be rushed out the door. After lunch we moved through to the bar area for drinks.

Food was really tasty and service was good. Lovely location too

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My husband and myself were invited to an evening Wedding Reception last week at Orocco Pier in Queensferry and were very impressed by the surroundings and had a great time.

The buffet of stovies and fish and chips was excellent. The only downside is the price of the drinks they are a bit over the top and I would advise taking plenty money as you will need it!

I think for a Wedding reception you couldn't get a better setting!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2013

You must try the veggie breakfast. I'm not a veggie but it is delicious. Great food, great service, great views,..iv been three times now, and the menu is perhaps a little adventurous type food for me, but it is quality food. I would recommend it, and it's always busy.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jennylovie
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We were only supposed to be staying here for one night after the 6 Nations Rugby at Murryayfield, but due to a family problem I had to contact the hotel 2 days prior to my original arrival date to ask for an extra night (Saturday night), Paula, the receptionist couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful, she sorted it all out for me within minutes of phoning. As I had already booked for the Sunday night and asked as a special request a room with a view of the Bridge, she said that she couldn't make it the same room for 2 nights and would I mind room 8 for Saturday which has views over the High Street.... It was massive and the decor was lovely too, and considering it was above the bar area and facing a main street it was relatively quiet! Beds are enormous, with lovely crisp clean bedding, infact the only picky thing I could remotely say is that maybe the pillows could be a better quality or more of them. The bathroom was quite luxurious too, a proper bargain. Breakfast on the Sunday was in the restaurant with views out over the forth to the Rail Bridge.... Breathtaking. We went to the rugby and came back to find housekeeping had moved us to the Executive room with a view, it was fantastic, a beautiful bathroom (though no door into it) every window had a view of the Bridge. Now for the staff, this hotel, bar and restaurant is staffed by a young and very impressive team, they all seem to know what their jobs are and couldn't have been more efficient. I can't sing the staff praise high enough. This hotel gets a rating of 5 from me, purely because of the staff and service. We will definately be back next year don't think I'd stay anywhere else in Edinburgh again. Also South Queensferry is a little peace of heaven, with the most outstanding views, no matter what the weather.

Room Tip: Room 15..... simply stunning views that you'll never tire of.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trower1
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I went to the Orocco for a family wedding, with some worries, as there was no sign of parking and the outside looked a bit pub-like. However, it is a beautifully appointed hotel and the staff are absolutely top class - could not be more thoughtful or more helpful.
Well recommended.

Room Tip: Pay the little bit extra for a river view
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family