Lowest prices for your stay
£129
Hotels.com
Vio.com
£113
3,409 results
All reviews forth road bridge reception staff stylish hotel executive room close to the airport an overnight stay fantastic hotel one night stay reception area cooked breakfast fantastic stay comfy bed city centre queensferry tesco edinburgh wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Another great family dinner/evening at the Dakota in Edinburgh. Thank you Brigitte for the excellent service and compliments to the chef. The food and service was great as always and the side of honey and chilli cauliflower was exceptional.
We’ll be back next week

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear secretdiner77,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm delighted to hear that you have joined us in our Grill restaurant on several occasions and enjoyed another great evening here recently.

It's wonderful to hear that you feel the service our team deliver as well as the food our Chef's prepare is always of a high standard. Admittedly, our crispy honey and chilli cauliflower is one of our most popular dishes and I'm certain will be on the menu for you to enjoy for a while to come. I look forward to sharing your compliments with the team including Brigitte.

If I can be of any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We had a wedding to attend to locally at just one of the many castles surrounding the hotel. The hotel was easy to get to from the airport, the staff we’re extremely friendly and polite. The food and service was excellent, and hotel location was just 8 minutes walk into town.

Room tip: Has parking and a lovely Restuarant
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Trip611818,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm pleased that you had the opportunity to join us while attending a wedding in one of our beautiful local wedding venues.

I'm delighted that you felt our team were friendly throughout your stay, and that the food and service you experienced were excellent. I look forward to passing on your compliments.

Should you wish to join us again, I would be most happy to assist with your reservation. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

Sheer luxury from the moment you walk into the hotel, staff brilliant, food was amazing, highly recommend crispy duck salad and the steak dinner was the best I have ever had. Perfect place for a night away I cannot wait to go back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Purplerain200,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm delighted to hear that you look forward to a return trip to Dakota Edinburgh already. Our ethos is to provide an affordable, luxury experience to our guests and I'm thrilled that you felt you enjoyed this from the moment you walked in the front door.

I look forward to sharing your compliments on your dinner in our Grill restaurant with our Head Chef. He will be equally as pleased to hear that you felt your steak was the best you've ever had.

To book your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk and I would be most happy to assist.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

First time staying here but definitely won’t be the last! Immaculate hotel, spotlessly clean, spacious and stylish rooms. Had drinks in the bar coconut daiquiri is not to be missed. Attentive polite staff. Sabatta was amazing nothing was a problem.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear alisonk341,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your first overnight stay here with us at Dakota Edinburgh.

It's wonderful that you felt our rooms were immaculately clean and well designed. I'm delighted to hear that you also had time to enjoy some drinks in our bar which admittedly, is renowned for it's cocktails. I certainly look forward to sharing your compliments with our team on their service - Sabato in particular will be thrilled with your comments.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to book your next stay on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

Just home from Dakota Edinburgh, where we enjoyed our stay, there are some things about the room that could be better. No lights inside the wardrobes, made it very difficult to see.

The socket for the hairdryer was too far away & as a result the cord had been stretched so much it was twisted in a knot. We informed the reception of the fault.

Dear 512MB,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay here at Dakota Edinburgh and overall, felt you had a great experience.

I will certainly take note of your suggestions for improvement for our bedrooms also. In the meantime, I am pleased to confirm that we are currently in the process of replacing all of our hairdryers with a higher specification of model.

If I can assist you with any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk.