6 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
£96
3,413 results
All reviews forth road bridge reception staff stylish hotel executive room close to the airport an overnight stay fantastic hotel one night stay reception area cooked breakfast fantastic stay comfy bed city centre queensferry tesco edinburgh wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Had an overnight stay here last week. We have stayed there several times before and love the place. It was a little piece of luxury at the end of our UK road trip. The rooms were spotless with tea coffee and water available to you as well as free toiletries. The towels were so soft and fluffy. We ate dinner here in the evening along with friends. Looking forward to our next stay. The only negativity is that reception and rooms are very dark especially when you enter on bright sunny day but I guess that is just the style of the hotel

Room tip: High rooms are nicer
2  Thank AnnieBananie66
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Dear AnnieBananie66,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a kind 5-star review from your recent visit to Dakota Edinburgh.

It is great to great that you have stayed with us several times and that you always have a wonderful time. It is clear to see that your most recent stay was no different.

Providing good food and excellent service are our main priorities here at Dakota so I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed a wonderful evening in The Grill with friends, I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team as I know they will be equally as delighted.

To book your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk and I would be most happy to assist.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Free parking and handy location.

Hotel is lovely. Staff always friendly and nothing too much trouble.

Rooms are spotless and the beds are super comfy.

Had evening meals and breakfast in the restaurant. Food is great although could be a bit better selection for vegetarians.

Overall would definitely recommend staying here, good value for money too

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rebeccalJ5804DU

Dear RebeccalJ5804DU,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your overnight stay here with us at Dakota Edinburgh.

It's wonderful that you felt our rooms were immaculately clean and well designed with extremely comfortable beds. I'm delighted to hear that you also had time to enjoy both an evening meal and breakfast the following morning. I certainly look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and will be sure to pass your menu recommendations on to our Food and Beverage Management team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to book your next stay on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

We did enjoy our stay and we would return. After many years of visiting central Edinburgh it was a good change to be based in Queensferry for a few days. Both North and South Queensferry were charming and the walk over the original road bridge was great.
Our suite was just as per the pictures and we loved the space,comfort and views. Unfortunately we struggled with the aircon to get the room cool enough though staff did try and help.
There were a couple of niggles. Our suite included the complementary champagne which we had before dinner and then found we had been charged for it on our bill. The room also included the mini bar which was meant to be restocked for our second day but this didn't happen until we asked.
On a more positive note, dinner was lovely and all the staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful both during the visit and when making the booking.

1  Thank Crellins

Dear Crellins,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review from your recent 'staycation' at Dakota Edinburgh.

It is great to read that after several years of staying in Edinburgh City Centre for your breaks away, that you selected Dakota Edinburgh for a change of scenery and I am pleased to see that you were not disappointed with this decision.

Our Suites really are beautiful rooms and provide the ultimate space for complete comfort and relaxation so it is lovely to see that you thoroughly enjoyed it. However I am sorry to read that your mini-bar was not restocked on your second day and that you had to ask our team to do so, I will be sure to pass this comment on to our housekeeping management.

First class service is something is which we pride ourselves in so it is thrilling to see that the main positive aspects of your stay is that our team were 'incredibly pleasant and helpful' both prior to your arrival and during your time with us. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our team.

I do hope that we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dakota in the near future. Should you wish to make any further reservation please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk and I will be happy to assist.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2021

I stayed here on the night before my wedding along with my family and bridal party. I had a beautiful suite on the 5th floor which I would highly recommend. Bed was huge and very comfortable. All the staff we came across were professional and friendly. We ordered room service for breakfast which was delicious.
We would not hesitate to return.

Dear Lowriec91,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a kind 5-star review from your stay at Dakota Edinburgh ahead of your big day.

It was a pleasure having you and your party staying with us the night before your wedding and I am thrilled to read that you had a wonderful evening in the Suite and that everything ran smoothly the morning of your special day.

We would like to wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope that we can have the honour of welcoming you back to Dakota Edinburgh in the near future. Should this be the case, please do contact me directly on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk and I will take great pleasure of taking care of your booking arrangements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

My partner and I visited for 1 night before flight. As always staff very attentive and friendly. Room as always spacious, clean , bathroom spotless. Bed comfortable. Easy parking and check info. The waiter think his name began with Sab was an excellent host. Thank you to staff on all levels for a fantastic stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank robert c
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear enncle,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm pleased to hear that you have joined us at Dakota Edinburgh previously and felt your most recent stay delivered the same high standards as previous expereinces.

Our Housekeeping team will be delighted with your compliments on your spotlessly clean bathroom; I look forward to sharing them. I also look forward to passing on your feedback on our teams attentive service throughout your stay, and will of course highlight your comments to Sabato.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to make your next reservation on guestrelations@edb.dakotahotels.co.uk.