“Great deal, clean rooms”
Review of Chase Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winnsboro
Chase Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Winnsboro
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Yes, the place is a little worn, but clean! I didn't use the breakfast, brought/cooked my own food. Fridge and micro in room, internet at 36 Mbps. I don't need a pool or fitness room, plenty of "work out" with a 10-11 hr work day. The weekly rate made the place even better. I would use again with I came back to Winnsboro. Could smell the steaks cooking over at nearby restaurant 'Brown's Landing.'

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank cdieter

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The owners of this property are dedicated to quality service and clean rooms. Everything in the room worked such as the television, refrigerator, a/c and lighting. All of our requests for extra towels and an extra pillow were met promptly. The price of the room was right for the quality of the room. The mattress was very comfortable! If you need a hotel in northeast Louisiana, and would like an economically priced motel, give strong consideration to staying here; you will not be disappointed.
Terry S., Tennessee

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is not as high priced as most hotels. Nice location. Needed to keep up rooms better. Bed was ok. Don't expect much at breakfast. Not as clean as most rooms. Need to update rooms. Add a fitness center.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2012

These were very nice, clean rooms. Nice location to stay and not a crowded room. The only thing it needed was a pool. Right outside of town so not bad. Price was better than Best Western.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We were on a road trip through Louisiana and Mississippi and decided to stop here based on the TA reviews. Our room was a decent size but I wouldn't call it big. It was clean but was badly needing some renovation. The breakfast was meager. Based on this and the price, i would normally rate the property Very Good. However, this "no smoking" room badly smelled of cigarette smoke. Inside, the toilet ran constantly because of a leaky flapper and the single handle faucet came off at the slightest touch. We went to report these issues to the evening manager, not because we wanted them fixed (we were only staying one night) but so she would be aware of them and so she would not charge us the $200 cleaning fee for smoking in the room. The manager was very rude to us. So, reading the other reviews here I've come to believe that I just imagined that I made a reservation at Chase Suites and that the sign in front of the Motel said Chase Suites. It must have all just been a dream...or more likely a Nightmare.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank HikingFoolCincinnati
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Big rooms with very comfortable beds and free internet and breakfast. Plenty of parking and a very friendly staff. Microwaves and refrigerators and a great tv channel lineup. The best resturaunt in the area is 1/4 a mile away. The only complaint was the stated continental breakfast hours were 6am-9am and at 6:15 they had not started or even brewed coffee yet.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank spackler43
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We are staying st the Chase Suites as I write. We will be here for 2 weeks and I must say that it is a very clean room and the staff are very friendly. The rooms are built somewhat like an apartment or a duplex complex with 4 rooms per house with nice sidewalks connecting all. i feel very safe here as my husband has to work during the day I can go out and go to the nearby Walmart, Burkes,Dollar Tree and there are several eating places all within 6 miles. the rooms are very affordable as we paid 275.00 for a week and I can say we have paid top dollar for some places that do not have the clenliness and warmness as Chase Suites.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank lynn r

Been to Chase Suites? Share your experiences!