Americas Best Value Inn
US$58
US$90
US$67
US$60
Best Western Delhi Inn(Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$132
US$136
US$123
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2011

We asked for king room, nonsmoking and the girl couldn't figure out how to make the key work, so she moved us next door and it was double beds and smokin. The electricity was funky--the tv hardly worked, lamps on & off, bathroom light caused ceiling fan lights to flicker--was cheap but as non-smokers, we hated it. It was a motel-style set-up... Not sure that there are any true hotels in Winnsboro. We should've fought the sleep and gone on to Natchez for a b&b or something.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank kriscary
Reviewed 24 May 2011

The hotel has been newly renovated, so the room was fresh and clean with new furniture and appliances. The pool also looked REALLY nice, but unfortunately we didnt get to go swimming. (We were going to stay at another hotel down the road, but came to BW after we realized that it was actually IN the town, and the other one was not. It was nice to have people around us and to be able to go a 5 minute drive to Walmart and local diners.)

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank jbessi
Reviewed 23 August 2010

This hotel has been remodeled and should be a great place to stay. When I arrived, my room was ready. Unfortunately, after it had been cleaned someone used the toilet, used a towel and laid in the bed. I arrived at 8:30 pm and was not able to use the shower until 10:30 P.M. because I had to wait for housekeeping to come back to the hotel and clean my room. The housekeeper smoothed the comforter and the assistant manager told me the nastiness in the toilet was just rust. I had already flushed the toilet before he came to my room to inspect it. I was not going to leave a bad review until I got a nasty note from the manager telling me that everyone else loves the new mattresses. HUH????? When the smart alex kid changed the sheets, he wanted to know if they were white enough for me. Very rude people. And clearly not in the right business if they dont know that NOBODY WANTS TO SLEEP ON SHEETS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED. The next morning the manager told me that she was not really concerned because the problem had been fixed. These people are just plain rude and arrogant. The hotel has just been remodeled and the rooms already have mold growing on the ceilings.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2009

yes i read the other reviews it was nothing like the reviews the rooms was nice updated flat screen tvs everyone was very nice at check in and check out they even gave me a late check out time everything was just great

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lacey12345
Reviewed 15 December 2008

I was staying here once a year for the last 6-7 years, as I do some business in town for a few days each Oct/Nov. It IS run down, but ok. The rooms aren't attractive, but everything functions. I agree with previous comments... bathrooms are a bit grungy, furniture worn down, certainly not a classy place at all. However, it's convenient to town and airport. The folks who run it are very friendly and helpful, and have always honored my reservations, even when calling and being forced to cancel my reservation due to unexpected circumstances. Last month, was told the entire facility had flooding, so it was closed for an extended period... am not sure if it's reopened yet. Perhaps this was the makeover it needed. Overall, if someone is seeking amenities and luxuries "a la Residence Inn or Hampton", this aint the place to stay. However, it's shelter and convenient. Staying at the other facility some miles south of town is about the same, altho in a bit better condition. Have never stayed at the Embers.
Sad to see Winnsboro businesses slowly closing...seemed like more and more empty business, closed signs, empty buildings.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business