“Real Burger”

Add it.
Morvant's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Youngsville
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This Burger Shop not only serves Real Burgers, they also serve other sandwiches and salads. You can view the whole operation of preparing your order. The shop has a little bar with bar stools usually filled with locals discussing politics, sports or weather. Crawfish season draws a large crowd for the tasty "mudbugs". A local band plays on weekends. Caution when walking on the leaning floor. English is spoken most of the time.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great family favorite for hamburgers, boiled crawfish and cold beer! The entire family of all ages loves this place. GREAT atmosphere and if you're a local, there is always someone you'll know. Great place to sit and visit with friends and family over a great meal.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

... they know you by name. As for me, they didn't have a clue who I was, but I did notice that the 7 or so other people who entered the establishment were all greeted by name. That was a great sign prior to my burger arriving at my table. You know if they come back often enough to be recognized by name that they must come here often!!!

When my burger arrived it was HOT and juicy. It was well formed to fit the bun and the taste was as good as any other burger I've had in the Acadiana region and that says a lot since we have the best cooks in the country. I did feel that they could have given us a slightly larger order of fries, but the burgers had a wow factor that overcame anything negative I could ever say about the fries.

I have been here before, and I've always thought the burger was good, but this time I really thought it was over the top. Congratulations for a meal well prepared and served in a wonderful old Youngsville establishment!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We eat here at least a couple of times a month. Very casual atmosphere; rich with history; an iconic landmark in Youngsville. The burgers are perfectly spicy and superb--always. The beer is always cold and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Love this place. The food and service is great. Parking not very convenient but overall very very good