“Good Food”

Add it.
Sonny's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This place doesn't look like much but the food was excellent and it wasn't expensive.

Reviewed 9 March 2011

I'm from Cali but I use to attend southern university and sonnys is top notch I was seeing if they had a website so I can order lol...the shrimp po boy is soooo good and its like a pizza hot pocket that was good shrimp pepperroni and ham I believe.....okay have a great day.....

Reviewed 12 October 2009

There is a sonnys pizza in Clinton Louisiana also. It has the niciest young people. I eat there at least 2 or 3 times a month. They make a great pizza. The dough is done and the cheese is hot. The pizza always has plenty of meat and cheese on it. I think you will really enjoy it and be full when you finish it off (unless you are a Clinton football player) and then you might have to get a extra one so the family will have enough too. You know how the players are they need to keep their strength up to win those games.
I love my sonnys pizza in Clinton Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try it you will really enjoy it!!!!
P.S. I do not work there-----I am just a very happy patron--This is one place when you order you know what you will get........

Reviewed 26 June 2009

I don't know what the other person who reviewed this place is talking about. I go to Sonny's pizza in Zachary almost every Friday religously. They have great food. Never had a problem. Everything was always pepared and cooked good. The service is awesome. Servers are really friendly and nice. Food is cooked in a decent amount of time. I think the other comment on this place must be some kind of competition trying to just bad mouth this place to get more business at there's. I mean come on, it's not like it's a five star restaurant. I beleive that being a little whole on the wall style restaurant they are doing very very well. I know other people must like it to because I have seen several parties in there since I have been going. Be a birthday, or graduation party, or even a sports event party. Now I will admit, prices are a little high, but well worth it. They are the same prices at all Sonny's to my understanding. Finally, I must say one thing that that is true is that the Sonny's in st. Francissville is also a good place, but unless you live there don't waste your time driving farther. It's the same food. I felt like I needed to give the people out here a real customers comment on this place. I hate when someone bad mouths a place that is actually really good.

Reviewed 11 February 2008

I have had their pizza on three different occasions. The pizza is always undercooked and doughy. The cheese one time was half melted, and the pizza was cold in the middle.

If you'd like REALLY good pizza, there is another Sonny's about 15 minutes north. It is worth the trip and extra time to wait to get to that one. The service is great, the atmosphere is 100 times better, and the food is awesome!

1  Thank hanalyse