“Just fine...”

Dining options: Reservations
Valley Forge, PA
“Just fine...”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Food is average...muffaletta was a bit salty. Service was slow but very friendly. Spinach artichoke dip is good and the fried cheese is yummy.

• Visited April 2014

McDonough, Georgia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

This was my first time in Zachary and we went here out of a high recommendation from friends. What a great place to eat. I had fried crawfish and fried shrimp and they were well prepared. The house dressing is very tasty. My wife had the crawfish étouffée which was over fish and that was even better than my dish. I also had red beans and rice which was excellent. I'll be back next time I am in town.

Visited March 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Blah”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I went on a sunday afternoon, the place was packed with screaming kids. Even though it was a cool day they had the fans and air conditioning going full on, wish I'd worn my coat instead of a light jacket. They sat us next to the kitchen doors so between the screaming kids and crashing dishware noise it was impossible to think, let alone converse. The salad was bagged lettuce mix. My main dish of chicken with a crawdad sauce was ok but nothing to rave about, mostly cornstarch mix. If you have kids it might be a good place to go, they must have a very cheap kids menu. I won't be going back. The waiter was nice though.

• Visited March 2014
Central, Louisiana, United States
“One of the best resturants in Baton Rouge area”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have eaten seafood all over Baton Rouge and I have to say, Sammy's is the best so far. No matter what you eat, the quality of the food and service does not vary. If you are from out of town try any of the Sammy's in the Baton Rouge area.

• Visited February 2014
Zachary, Louisiana
“Great food an awesome staff”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good food an great staff they are Very friendly an helpful the waiters an waitress are good an very attentive it's a great family restaurant

• Visited March 2014