“Great stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Bangor
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is my third month to visit here on work. The staff and facility have been great. The restaurant has excellent food for both dinner and breakfast. It's not often I recommend hotel restaurant food! I will definitely stay here again. The location is close to restaurants Walmart, Target, and their mall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I recently traveled to Bucksport, ME and stayed at the Bangor Hilton Garden. I was very pleased with my stay at this motel. It was clean, and the staff extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone needing to stay near Bangor.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I enjoy the Hilton chain and decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Bangor as a last minute decision to getaway and visit relatives. We arrived around 7pm and met with family at the hotel All American Grill which met it's standards with a well served meal. Everyone was happy with their drinks and meals and agreed it was a much better option than the other franchise restaurants we had considered beforehand. The next morning I took my two young boys to breakfast and they ate more than I've seen them eat in months for a breakfast! Maybe a growth spurt? They loved the apple juice and omlettes. My 12yr old insisted on returning to the kitchen and complimenting the chef! The staff was well dressed and always greeted with a smile! I was even impressed by the maids in the hallway as they also were well dressed and greeted with a warm smile. On a down point the beds were sleep number beds and everyone agreed that no matter the number the beds were uncomfortable. We all awoke with sore backs. However, with-that-said I'd would have to say that this Hilton Garden Inn is as the #1 ranking of all the Garden Inn brands I've stayed at. Believe me, I'll never stay at the Secaucus, NJ Meadowlands Hilton Garden Inn again. Bangor's lives above and beyond the standards of what a Hilton Garden Inn brand should be. Thanks for the hospitality.

Room Tip: No matter the hotel I try to find a smoke free hotel and a room away from the elevators to reduce tr...
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have had great experiences with the restaurant staff. I am able to get vegetarian items not on the menu that are delicious. This time, Kathy was a very big help. Hotel is located near the highway, which is very convenient, and the rooms are comfy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My family and I always look for Hilton Garden Inns when we travel. There are never any surprizes because they are; very clean, comfortable and have excellent customer service. Although, it would be nice if breakfast was less expensive. We have yet to find another chain that delivers on their promise each and every time. The hotel industry is an example of where you do not always get what you pay for due to standard rack rates and seasonal speacials. We never have to worry about that with this chain because regardless of price we always know what to expect.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Hilton Garden Inn Bangor is a lovely property, very clean and exceptionally friendly staff. Pool is a bit on the small side. Breakfast buffet very good and omelettes made on the spot. Would recommend this property to anyone travelling to the area in future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn in Bangor Maine and loved everything about the hotel. I would highly recommend it. The breakfast was a hot buffet and all you could eat. The hotel was super clean and the staff was very helpful.