“Lots to love”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We love this place. The breakfast is good, burgers are good, boneless wings are great, beer brewed on premises is outstanding.

Really nice Irish fare and pub food. Location is good, close to casino, Cross Center, and Waterfront concerts.

Nice place!

1  Thank skimaine

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Geaghan Bros Brewing Higgins Irish Red and Refueler are my favorite craft beers that are brewed here. Order a Beer and the best Boneless Wings in Bangor. If you are there in the mornings, the restaurant side is open, but the Pub opens at 11:00 am. Their breakfasts are all homemade and huge.

1  Thank Webster_88
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The restaurant passes itself off as an Irish pub but to me there was nothing to that claim. The menu is basic fare with wording to designate it as having some Irish taste to it. The food wasn't bad it just wasn't anything special. I'd be hard pressed to go back again.

2  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stopped by in the late morning after a hike in the Bangor Forest, and expected to get an early lunch at 11:30, but couldn't order till noon. Fortunately, we were able to order beer, bless their hearts.....and so I had the Refueler, a light wheat beer that I very much enjoyed. Hubs had his IPA...Bangor Tiger, which he pronounced hoppy, just like he wants it. Later he had a snifter of one of their specials (barley wine...the name escapes me), which he also liked. We started with the Irish Nachos. The potatoes were nicely done, but lacked salt and seasoning. I had the Chicken Spinach melt, which was delicious. I could eat only half, and am still kicking myself for leaving the other half in the takeout box on the table! Hubs had the Classic Reuben, which he snarfed up in good shape. There was no room for dessert. Prices are pretty good, and of course the beer is really why you come by.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Longstanding, classic, neighborhood Irish Pub, they make their own beers, as well as serve many others. I regularly eat Sunday breakfast here, and so do a lot of other folks- so get there early. Solid service and a nice down home atmosphere make this a great spot- lots of families for breakfast and lunch, but good crowds for the evening, especially with the addition of their own beers- which are also available in take home bottles. They also have a take out menu. Easy to find- right next door to Hollywood Casino. Enjoy.