“Pretty Cool”
Review of Paul Bunyan Statue

Paul Bunyan Statue
Ranked #4 of 32 things to do in Bangor
More attraction details
Owner description: This mighty 31-foot statue of the "great tree-biter" towers over the landscape in Bangor's Bass Park.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This statue is pretty cool to see and well maintained- check it out if in the area! It's right in front of the Casino!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This statue is amazing and well worth a look see. All yiu photographers out there will eat your heart out!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

It's a giant fibreglass statue of a lumberjack. He has a very strange grin on his face. The attraction of this attraction is indeed hard to explain and I don't know that I'd have thought to visit this, left to myself, not least because it isn't quite in town and it really isn't worth more than about ten minutes. Fortunately we visited it as part of a tour, so the decision was made for me.

That being said, I think if I happen to go past any other giant fibreglass doodads in future, I probably would choose to stop and take a gander. There's something more-ish about them.

Related: I saw a piece of graffiti in downtown Bangor that read 'Paul Bunyan Lives'...

Reviewed 6 August 2014

huge statue across the Hollywood casino the problem is you only see it when you almost get there because of the huge tree on the side of it.We traveled with kids and they were amazed how big it was

Reviewed 5 August 2014

nice to see the statute and get a picture. Just sitting there across the street from a casino but worth the 5-10 minutes to get the picture

Been to Paul Bunyan Statue? Share your experiences!