“Yum Yum Yummy!”

Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que serves up an award-winning, all things Southern, Alabama BBQ experience. The award-winning Alabama-style BBQ offerings include Pulled Pork, Ribs, Wings, Chicken and Turkey in addition to Catfish, and a Shrimp Moe-Boy sandwich. Plus, an array of traditional down home Southern sides and tasty desserts are prepared fresh daily.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food is so good that my husband hummed through the entire meal. I had their pulled pork platter that had their corn bread and he had their pulled pork sandwich with grits as a side. VERY GOOD food with helpful, friendly staff. We went at an odd time and there were many waiting for take out orders. The only regret is that we did not swing back by to get more for our dinner. Love this place. Some of the best pulled pork we have had.

1  Thank HenBeck

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Under Dewie's competent management, Moe's serves up a consistently good product. Located in a converted KFC the interior is bright and functional; but it's the food I'm showing up for. Great ribs, awesome pulled pork, and a long list of sides which really make the meal. Casual dining at its best!

1  Thank mainetaxmaven
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We ended up here by chance. We just ordered some ribs from a special and gave it a shot. There was little sauce on the ribs, so I grabbed the bottles they have top add more thinking I might use a whole bottle myself, but when I bit into them I was surprised. The seasoning rub was very good. I have heard of dry rubs, but not something I had tried. These were very good. The ribs were super tender and juicy. The meat slid off the bone nicely and was just the way I like them. For sides we had the baked beans( too spicy for us), and potato salad(had peppers and some other stuff in it that we were not crazy of). I think we will go back here sometime and order more ribs, but probably skip the sides. Better to save room for more ribs!

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Came here before a country concert (of course) food was a little above average. BBQ sauce was good. Sides seemed ore made out if a can. Also too, it was 5pm on a Sunday and they had already ran out of ribs and chicken. They only real standout, the food came out super fast.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We eat in Bangor several times a week. The service here is fine, but the food isn't outstanding and it's overpriced for what it is. The last time we went, we looked at the prices and just couldn't justify the price for average food. Instead, we headed over to The Legacy Sandwich Shop on State - their food is consistently excellent, priced fairly and worth every penny.

Been to Moe's Original BBQ? Share your experiences!