“Perfect for our road trip!”
Review of Hampton Inn Bangor

Hampton Inn Bangor
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Halifax
“Perfect for our road trip!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We drove from Nova Scotia to NY and this hotel was our stop both going there and coming home. Lovely hotel, great hot breakfast buffet. Clean, large rooms. Business centre came handy. Good location off highway, close to shopping.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Hampton Inn is always my go to hotel when traveling on business or pleasure. They offer nice, clean rooms with super comfortable beds, great breakfast included, and a nice pool.

This hotel is fantastic and does not fail to satisfy in every aspect. Super friendly employees at this location from front desk, breakfast area staff, and housekeeping. They all made sure to say 'good morning' with a smile as we were starting our day!

Stay here! You won't regret it!

Stayed May 2014
Riverview, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2014

When I walked in the lobby, it is new, fresh and clean. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are large, with granite counter in the bathrooms.

Free wifi, great breakfast.

If it has a fault, the pool is a bit small.

Great value for the $129 that I paid.

I'll be back and soon !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Rothesay, New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I will always stay at this hotel when I am in Bangor, clean, friendly amazing staff. The rooms are a good size, it is close to everything and the staff couldn't do enough for us. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Providence
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is my second visit; after my first one I knew I’d come again on my next trip through Bangor.
This time I had a king, rather than the king+sofa bed; it was smaller but still spacious. Hampton doesn’t list the sizes, but I would guess the room is 400 square feet.
My room (far from the elevator) was really quiet, even though the hotel was quite full.

The breakfast is fine, but I have to admit that the plastic knives and forks detract from the experience, for me.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Crito0
Orient, United States
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Hampton in Bangor, Maine twice. Both times we have been very pleased. The rooms are clean and inviting. The Breakfast, both times have been hot and delicious. The staff are friendly and efficient. We would stay at the Hampton over other hotels even if it cost a little more. The room and breakfast far outway the difference.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn for years, first at their old location by the mall and now across the highway. Convenient to the area, great amenities, and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. We seldom stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple