“An occasion night out for groups, not quiet dates”

Kobe Ninja House Japanese Grill
Ranked #27 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Kobe Ninja House Japanese Grill, you'll find over 100 delectable dishes, fantastic service, and a welcoming, energetic atmosphere! Our guests come from all over to enjoy our fresh sushi, Hibachi-style lobster, and popular Asian dishes. But no matter how busy you may find our restaurant, you'll always find that the experience is well worth the wait! Our juicy chicken teriyaki and steaks are sure to please, but be sure to sample our Japanese noodle dishes, fresh scallops, and golden coconut shrimp on a future visit. And when it comes to special occasions, trust Kobe Ninja House Japanese Grill to bring the fire to all your events! We look forward to bringing you a dining experience unlike any other that Bangor has to offer!
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My family went out for a dinner at Kobe a few weeks ago. We made a reservation for the hibachi room and sat along with another family whom we didn't know. Although we didn't speak with them, I image you could if you felt like being sociable. The presentation was very entertaining and high spirited. Our chef did many of the customary moves ( knife twirling and banging, flame poofs, volcanos made of smoking onion, flipping pieces of food into people's mouths, etc...) I thought the value, for the size of the meal (and the cooking entertainment) was very reasonable. I think our family of 5 ate for around $110 (w/o dessert). There was enough left over food for several people to take home doggy bags. Everywhere around were other families laughing, having a good time. In addition to our group I counted at least 3 other celebrating birthdays. I also wanted to point out that the chef's presentation was a decent length - probably 30 minutes or more. There is another large dining area w/o the table grills and I think that would be better suited to a quiet meal or a couple wanting to relax. Although my wife wasn't a huge fan of Kobe, I would go back. She felt that the chef's spatula touched people's plates when he passed off food - so she felt this was less than clean. I guess I felt more comfortable seeing how my food reached the plate than what happens out back in a kitchen.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Its an experience, not just a meal! The chefs are amazing and entertaining! The food was so fresh and so delicious!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is our third visit for lunch and I was truly disappointed! The salad had so much water in the bottom the lettuce was soaked, we did not get our 2 shrimp appetizers nor our sauces....ginger and yum yum. The chef did do a wonderful performance, but the food wasn't that good this time. We were seated promptly and that was that, we had to wait forever for our chef....way too long.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been here several times.... Every time I enjoy myself great food and experience. I have sat on both sides of this restaurant. The Hibachi grill is great with a group! I do love sitting at the sushi bar... just wish I could order from the chef instead of the server sometimes when they are busy the server tends to forget about you but overall all I enjoy this restaurant

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is the perfect place to go when you want to sample all kinds of tasty treats. When we went there was a special on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 4 pm and 8 pm. Appetizers were half price. We ended up enjoying all kinds of appetizers instead of ordering a full meal. It was wonderful. Delicious food and excellent service.