“Great way to play an evening away”
Review of The Sports Arena

The Sports Arena
Ranked #5 of 9 Fun & Games in Bangor
More attraction details
Owner description: Maine's Best Family Entertainment Center We offer bowling, mini golf, pool tables, Sports Bar, Beach Hut Bar, Pizza and Wings, redemption arcade, birthday parties, VIP area, corporate gatherings, and so much more....
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have been coming to Bangor for years and this was first time we found The Sports Arena.
Played Mini golf and had a blast. Came back in evening to bowl and again, had a blast. A local family gave us some coupons that cut the cost down a bit which was great for the bowling. Coupons came on one of the pizza boxes.
We will visit this place again on our next visit.

2  Thank Dan K

Reviewed 15 August 2013

This place is great to let the family to burn off energy on a rainy or cold day. They have bowling, pool and many games which give credits that can be traded in for little prizes. They have a pizza place attached and many tv's playing sports all day long ~ evenings are more adult time.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you can't find something fun to do at The Sports Arena, then you must not have a pulse!! From pool to bowling to every kind of arcade game imaginable the Sports Arena has it all!! If you're a sports fan then the Arena is where you want to be on game day..................TV's galore!!!

1  Thank yankeetraveler_53
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Just opening - well designed - impressive. This will bring Bangor to the next level with several recently announced Broadway musicals, the Republican Convention, and a number of events in addition to the usual games.

1  Thank grt47
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I had my son's 9th Birthday party here and when we went to check in, they couldn't find our reservation (I had paid the $25 deposit already) and they stuck us at 2 tables in the back near the bar! I had to scream and wave my hands to greet our guests. I had requested a bowling package and we had to wait for our lanes as there was a Fraternity there bowling and they were just messing around. We got game cards for the arcade to give out but there was only $5 worth of tokens on it which didn't go far as most games take $2 or more so I ended up spending about and additional $130 to reload the cards for the guests at the kiosk. the pizza I ordered as part of the package were ok but for what I paid for the party, 2 pizzas, 2 dessert pizzas and 3 drinks were not enough. I ended up buying an additional 2 pizzas and had to pay to refill the pitchers. We could have done without the dessert pizza and gotten 2 extra pizzas instead. When we finally did get to bowl, the kids had fun. If you are just looking to bowl for a couple of hours or play in the arcade then it's ok but I wouldn't book a party here.

3  Thank deenav