“As far as Subways go, this is TOPS!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #78 of 195 Restaurants in Bangor
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've eaten in a lot of Subways over the years, and this was by far the best one I've ever been in. First, it is the largest Subway. It had more seating that four Subways back home in Tennessee. I've never seen one with so much space and seating. It made for a great dining experience.

Secondly, it was immaculate. I don't think I've been in a newer or cleaner looking Subway.

Finally, it had menu items not available in any other Subway I've been in. It had a carved roast Turkey Breast which was amazing. We don't have that meat back home, or in any Subway in any state I've driven through. How do they do that?

Anyway, the roasted turkey breast was amazing.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

we have been trying to cut back on the processed foods we eat and have been choosing subway a couple of times per week. The staff there is amazing and 100 % helpful. They take pride in their customer service, what they serve, and how it's served. They make suggestions I would have never tried. Thank Stillwater Subway!

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

The Subway on Stillwater Ave was very clean and the staff was friendly. The sandwiches were made to order. The quality is average, but for "fast food" It's very good.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Went to Broadway Subway...it's a typical Subway where all the meat all has that "subway" flavor. BUT the bread is delicious and the service here is pleasant. It's fast, efficient and you ignore the "meat" flavor...edible. I get half the meat on my sub (so only 4 slices on a footlong and 2 on a 6"), cheese and lettuce....NOTHING else...and they charge me EXTRA for added cheese....I mean it's BASICALLY a CHEESE SANDWICH. I want to tell them to put the other 4 slices of meat on a side plate and I'll feed to the DOG as they won't put enough cheese on the sandwich without it being EXTRA $...even though I do not order any veggies other than ICEBURG LETTUCE ($1.69 a HEAD) and I get 1/25th of the head....and 4 slices of thin "ham" with the shredded cheddar...but to get more than 1/16th cup of cheese, I have to pay more...HUH????
The staff is very nice. The food is always been good. I have had to ask for new lettuce before...watch what they are putting on as I can't stand brown lettuce....so I won't accept brown lettuce....especially when I only get lettuce as my vegetables...I am paying a premium and I would like it to be FRESH...thank you.

Reviewed 11 October 2014

I was looking for something with vegetable. Subway has a few branches in the town. I tried one at Maine St., one near Hollywood Casino and one at Stillwater Ave. next to Kohl's Bangor, Papa's John and LL Bean. They are all fine. I think Italian herbs and cheese bread roasted is the best. I don't like ham, so I tried meat balls and apple wood. Steak is also ok. 6 inches one is fine for me.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!