“Excellent Lunch Specials!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Excellent Lunch specials; served hot and very quickly! If you are on a limited time schedule; this is your place to eat lunch!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

This was our first-time eating at an Applebee's. We totally enjoyed it. There was an awesome deal of 2 entrees and 1 appetizer for I believe it was $20.00. It was delicious and filling. The service was second to none. It was very busy but there wasn't a long wait. Good food for your dollar!!! The location for us was also perfect.
I would recommend anyone who hasn't tried Applebee's to give it a shot, because it was a great experience for us.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Had the 2 for $25 meal deal. We had wings, Mac and Cheese with the chicken and the Steak dinner. It was all really good and very filling. Very happy I didn't end up asking to upgrade my steak to the 8oz because with the starter and the rest of my meal the 6 was plenty. Lots of food for a great price.

1  Thank myown262
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We had a lovely meal and great service. I would highly recommend anyone to try it. Guaranteed, you will want to return.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here before attending a game, and were treated to a very delicious meal with fantastic service. I had the cedar grilled lemon chicken, husband had steak and shrimp. Both were delicious! Happy hour house margaritas were tasty too. Our service was excellent- we never wanted for anything.
We will be back for more!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!