“Tasty pizza and dog-friendly people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pompeii Pizza

Pompeii Pizza
Ranked #45 of 181 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Evanston, Illinois
“Tasty pizza and dog-friendly people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

While exploring the Bangor downtown and waterfront with my dog (on a summer day), I was searching for water. When we reached a snack area, I noticed this "mobile pizza place". I bought a drink and asked if they'd refill my water bottle for my dog. They brought out a bowl for him, and we sat in the shade. While my dog cooled off, they came out to visit. They greeted my dog (and asked if he needed more water.)... They were exceptionally nice -- and the pizza did look good --- so, I ordered a margherita pizza.. (10 bucks).. It was terrific.. We sat in the shade, I enjoyed the pizza and my dog cooled off. Then, they asked if we needed a ride back to our car! (Since it was a hot day, they thought my 14 year old dog might appreciate it..)... So, one of them drove my dog and me back to our car.. ***So, if you're walking along the Bangor Waterfront, give this place a try!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LanceAF

Portland, Maine
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

The toppings were fresh and the sauce was fantastic! The owners were very friendly and the pizza oven was incredible.

Visited August 2013