“Down Home Cooking”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Bangor, Maine
“Down Home Cooking”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Nicky's is a Bangor classic, from great ice cream in the Summer, classic Cars on display every Thursday, and solid Americana food. No frills, but then when I want a chili chees omlette or some poutine, I'm not looking for frills- Nicky's has both and you can get them together if you wish. Breakfast is available all day, and I hear the deserts are good- but I'm usually full and don't get desert. Great prices and I've never had bad service, some of the waitress have been there for as long as I can remember- lots of regulars, a real family feel. They have plenty of high chairs for kids as well. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
karenjday, Owner at Nicky's Crusin' Diner, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
We are glad you enjoy your visits to Nicky's! And a friendly reminder the Cruise Nites are Wednesdays! But I don't know if I should say I hope you aren't full for dessert on your next visit!!

Burke, Virginia
“Great Place for Ice Cream!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We only stopped in for ice cream, but next time we are in Bangor we are going back for a hot meal. Love the atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. The place is a family diner dream!

• Visited April 2014
Thanks and we are so glad you had a great time! We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Winterport, Maine
“Yuck!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Worst steak n cheese omelet I've ever had. The steak was tough and chewy and the cheese was scarce. Our waitress moved like a slug and had no personality or any business working with the public. It was also freezing inside. Unless I want to eat a gross omelet served by a bad waitress in the cold...I won't be eating here again.

• Visited February 2014
Bangor, Maine
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We had not been there in a while. We just forget they are there. They are on union street and there is not much on that street the food was fresh, hot, and had great flavor. The only issue was he home fries. They were not cooed well,.. I do like mine almost crispy. The service was tops and the overall price for what we ordered was great, thanks Nick, we will be back...

Visited January 2014
karenjday, Owner at Nicky's Crusin' Diner, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Thank you for returning! We are looking forward to seeing you again and please let your server know you like your homefries crispy and we'll try to do better next time!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great food”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

great food, fast service, close to my hotel, friendly service, great prices. Great hours. This is a wonderful place to take your family and or watch sports in the bar.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Maggie s
karenjday, Owner at Nicky's Crusin' Diner, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for the great review, but I think you have the wrong restaurant because we do not have a bar!