“This place is simply fantastic!”
Review of Verve

Verve
Ranked #42 of 184 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Mexican
Old Town, Maine
“This place is simply fantastic!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Love this place, Authentic ingredients, great staff, warm smiles. Just all around fantastic atmosphere. The food is made to order on a "subway style" line and its just delicious! Worth checking out! I proudly sport two verve burrito bumper stickers on my Dodge Neon. :D

Visited August 2014

“Suggested by locals”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I don't typically seek out this type of food, but it suited our needs and came highly recommended. It was set up much like Chipotle. The staff here was very friendly, helpful and seemed to enjoy their jobs.
The food was fresh and very well put together. I was surprised they did not have their own chips! They did have delicious options for salsa.

Visited July 2014
Bangor, Maine
“Buy 9 Get 1 Free "Way too Popular", So They're CANCELLING IT??”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Verve in Bangor was pretty great when they opened. I've ordered takeout from them every couple of weeks since, but lately I've noticed that their burritos have undergone shrinkage in weight, loss of flavor (I'm assuming because of cheaper ingredients), a proportional increase in the amount of beans you get, combined with a decrease in the amount of meat. Lately it seems like there's barely ANY meat in Verve's burritos. What clinched my decision not to patronize them anymore, starting today, was an employee telling me that "Buy 9, get the 10th free" punch-cards were no longer being issued because the special was becoming "way too popular". To me, that's dumb business and a slap in the face to their customers....as well as a stealth price Increase of 11% per burrito. Well, Verve, you won't have to worry about this customer "abusing" your discount anymore. There's now a food truck near KMart which I've heard is far better and a better value, as well as a new Chipotle opening here. Blaming customers for price increases is NEVER a good idea, and will surely drive customers (like me) well away.

• Visited June 2014
“This place is great!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere friendly staff and the food is top notch. I am so glad my husband found this place!!! Very filling burritos... Check them out at breakfast time too, just as superb!

“Fabulous lunch”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The best burritos in Bangor. Fresh ingredients, and friendly service. Would eat there anytime, and highly recommend it.

Been to Verve? Share your experiences!