While this property is several miles out of town and tucked behind a truck stop(!!), it is worth spending a night or two there. The staff is very friendly, accommodating and caring, the rooms clean and comfortable and have necessary amenities and the breakfast buffet is the most extensive I have encountered of the free variety. That combination, by itself, puts the White House Inn ahead of most of what Bangor has to offer. Plus, attractive pricing makes this hotel a great value choice.
The major downside is the only nearby lunch/dinner alternative is the truck stop restaurant, which has a varied menu of "home cooked food" and might be quite good, but is it a place for your family to enjoy? The alternatives are several miles away and are largely comprised of the usual chain selections. Fine dining, except for 11 Central, is not to be found in Bangor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial-style 3-story Motor Inn located at I-95 exit 44, 3 miles south of city center & 6 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western White House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western White House Hotel Bangor
- Best Western White Hotel
- Best Western Bangor
- Bangor Best Western
- Best Western White House Inn Bangor, Maine