I drive from Boston to Northern Maine and back a few times a year and the only place to stay along the way is this hotel! It's an inexpensive highway hotel but offers a clean, peaceful and comfortable rest. Some cheaper highway stays will be run down, have odors, not fully clean and leave you with that unclean not rested feeling.
The white house/presidential theme seems a bit strange before you get there, but I find it interesting offering several photos to view and items to read along the walls.
The free continental breakfast is fairy standard but it is kept clean and fresh even on a busy morning. My all time favorite breakfast equipment at a hotel is here. I Truthfully did't try it but i found it fascinating and took several pics to post online. it was a pancake machine that looked like it pooped out pancakes onto the plate. Why not find some humor in a continental breakfast?!
If you are driving by and need to stop or visiting the area and need a place to stay, consider this inexpensive alternative as place to sleep before you start your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial-style 3-story Motor Inn located at I-95 exit 44, 3 miles south of city center & 6 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western White House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western White House Hotel Bangor
- Best Western White Hotel
- Best Western Bangor
- Bangor Best Western
- Best Western White House Inn Bangor, Maine