“Good Food, Great Beer, Excellent Service”

Timber Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #1 of 194 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stopped in for a "snack" and a couple of beers. The Calamari and wood fired wings were great. Interesting twists and flavors in both cases. This was our first time here and we were pleasantly surprised by the number of local beers on draft. Of course I went for the IPA! One of the highlights was the service. Our server Erin was friendly, bubbly, and extremely helpful. It was like she was reading our minds and showed up with exactly what we needed! She was a definite plus!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I eat at Timber a couple times a month on business trips to Bangor. I am always pleased with the menu, service and atmosphere. This visit I invited my dad who is a chef and it's hard to impress him. You have impressed him! Not an easy task so THANK YOU! Chase was an engaging waiter. He answered all my dad's inquires about menu, drinks and was attentive to my dad's stories. Dad requested a prosecco spritzer with Campari and it was made to perfection by Kae. This is a great venue for families, date night and company meetings.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We stopped in just because it was adjoined to our hotel and I was happy with the ambiance, service and food. My forest mushroom pizza was perfectly cooked with lots of flavor, the fish and chips I had a bite of really light and fresh, and our friend's steak salad looked really fresh and delicious with lots of ingredients. So glad we gave it a try!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

The menu looked delicious, the atmosphere is relaxing and comfortable, and the service was exceptional! Erin S. was my waitress and she made the experience enjoyable and fun. I will defiantly be back and hope she is my waitress again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I️ was very impressed with the food, drinks and service! Food was delicious - from the appetizer to the main meal- short ribs!!, drinks were made perfectly and or server - Erin was very attentive and fun to have as our server.
I️ will definitely be back when in the area!

Been to Timber Kitchen and Bar? Share your experiences!