Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$130
US$120
US$151
US$130
US$114
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Travelocity
All reviewsan early flightfront desklong term parkingconvenient place to stayrental carpleasant staynew brunswickbar harborcookiesgeneskywalkconveniencevalidatebgrrunwaymaineclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have stayed there twice, and both times have been a pleasant stay. We take advantage of the park-and-fly, which makes the room quite inexpensive since we would have been paying over $80 just for parking anyway.
The rooms are clean, and the service is good. Tom has checked us in each time, and he is pleasant and helpful, taking time to explain the parking rules and airline check-in times.
Checking out is quick and painless, which is what you need when you're trying to catch an early morning flight!

Stayed: February 2014
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Patricia N,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stays at Four Points. We are so glad to hear that you've enjoyed our airport parking package and stay experience during both of your visits. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip. Take care!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I recently stayed for the fourth time at Four Points Bangor Airport. I think that Four Points does a great job representing Four Points. The room is basic but neat and clean but they do a lot of little things right including the availability of Wall Street Journal, USA Today and the local paper, good quality coffee in the lobby, convenient parking and a good location. The beds are also very comfortable. My only comments would be the hot water system is a little hot and cold and the chemical they use to clean the room is too strong an odor for me, but I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear DavidSleeper,
We really appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing! We're delighted that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us and were able to partake in our free paper and morning coffee. We recently changed to using green chemicals from Ecolab but will look into the residual cleaning odor. We hope you'll come back to see us on your next trip to Bangor. Take care!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

When I fly into Bangor International Airport late in the evening, or have a flight out very early in the morning, I like to spend the night here The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff are very friendly and courteous. The location, connected to the airport by a skyway, can't be beat. Godfrey's restaurant serves good meals and has a nice bar. The price is quite reasonable. Good spot for the road warrior

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators to keep down hallway noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Valerie_Cross, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2014

Hi Orso52,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.

We are so pleased that your experiences here continue to be good ones.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Valerie
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on Jan 16th as we were flying from Bangor to Fort Lauderdale so the hotel was really convenient for us. This hotel is really clean and quite nice and very quiet considering it is attached to the airport. The staff was friendly and very helpful. After doing a bit of shopping around town, we came back to the hotel and had a delicious meal at the restaurant. We tried the clam chowder as I had seen a lot of comments about it and it did not disappoint, a must try if you are there. The convenient hotel location and the free 14 days parking make this hotel the perfect destination for travellers. I would definetly stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear royleb,
We really appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing! We're so glad that you enjoyed our location, service and accommodations. We hope you'll come back to see us and perhaps enjoy another bowl of our Godfrey's clam chowder again as well. Take care!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed here January 30 - January 31 2014. Pulling up to the hotel I didn't have high hopes as it was in the middle of nowhere and looked very institutional. Once inside it couldn't be farther fromt he truth. Very warm and inviting and the staff is incredibly professional and courteous. The TV in my room wasn't wrking so within 5 minutes I had a new room and help moving my belongings. The maintenance employee who had tried to fix the TV could not have been nicer and was so apologetic about the TV...which was not even an issue. He was one of the nicest people I have encountered at a hotel in all my business travel.

After that I called the front desk to thank them for their help and the gentleman working was even nicer than the maintenance guy. He was extremely friendly and again apologetic (unnecessarily) about the TV.

All in all this hotel staff is to be commended for their true professionalism as it seems more and more hese days there is very little hospitality in the hospitality business.

I hope someone from hotel management reads this and makes note of the maintenance personel and front desk employee working on the eveining on January 30 as they are a shining example of true customer service and hospitality.

I highly recommend this hotel if merely for the incredible staff.....thank you again for being such nice and helpful people.

Ben Cheslawski

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Benjamin C,
We really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for sharing! We are delighted that you felt at home at Four Points Bangor Airport. We take great pride in our service and strive to create a comforting environment for our guests. We will be sure to share your comments with our full team and hope we can welcome you back soon. Take care!