We chose this accomodation as it was handy to shopping (had 3 teenage girls with me), and not far off the Interstate. We enjoyed the room (clean and bright), although we weren't in it much. We had arrived here, (from our first night's stay in Vermont), mid aft., but hurried off to shop the stores in the area. Since it was a Sunday (July 8), not all stores were open late, but we managed to get to the ones we had planned on visiting. The front desk reception area, is small, and staff was friendly. The one lady there, was helpful another time, and was very cheery/friendly in the hallway the next day. Our room was next to the reception area, but was quiet, and the parking area outside our room was quiet also. We found it interesting how when we came in/out through a different entrance/exit door, we walked by the laundry room, and the door was always wide open, with the staff doing/folding the laundry. Have never seen that before, and they were friendly, and it didn't really matter! There was also a separate room on the main floor with vending machines (even one with frozen treats and small frozen dinners-haven't seen one of those before), some kids games, and the brochure rack was in there. The breakfast room was good--->enough seating. The extended Cont. Breakfast included: English muffins, bread/toaster, cake doughnuts, 2 waffle machines, yogourt, oranges, green apples, 3 cereal choices, oatmeal, and a warming bin with flat, round egg substitutes and sausage rounds. There was the usual hot drinks, and 3 juice choices. Therefore a good meal to start your day! Along with many shopping areas located nearby, there are several restaurants too, within walking distance. The day of departure, we just had a fairly quick drive down 2 different streets to get to Hwy 9, to take us into NB, Canada. We would definitely stay here again, if we come thru' the U.S. again, to get to our place in PEI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn conveniently located by largest shopping district in Bangor, Maine. 96 Neatly appointed, nonsmoking guest rooms. Rooms all equipped with Free high speed wireless internet, in room safes and coffee makers. Fitness room on site. Pets welcome. Hotel has banquet/meeting space on site, perfect for hosting business or social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Bangor, Maine