“Park and Fly”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Park and Fly”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. We stayed with three young children and the rooms did not seem too crowded, even with a cot. I found the hotel breakfast area and rooms to be very clean and tidy. It is in a great location for shopping and dinning. The Continental breakfast has quite a bit; eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit... In the evening they have cookies and milk and also soup. That's pretty nice to have included in the price. I was quite surprised to hear that the hotel shuttle will pretty much take you anywhere in the city, including the airport (no additional fee). Although we ended taking a taxi back to the hotel to pick up our vehicle. We called the hotel when we landed to be picked up and we waited for a long time and decided to take a taxi back. Costs approx. $15. We left our vehicle at the property for a week and there were no problems. I'm not sure but it seems to me that the property might have been recently updated. I wasn't even sure if I had the right hotel judging from the pics. I had to confirm it was the right one by the address. The staff were very friendly.
The only thing I would mention is you can hear everything outside your room. We were close to the lobby and could hear staff and other hotel guests when we were trying to sleep. Next time I would ask to be at the other end of the hallway or away from other guests. We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Room away from lobby for quieter sleep.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jesse M, General Manager at Quality Inn Bangor Airport, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hello and thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and staff. Yes, we have done many updates to our rooms and lobby here at Days Inn Bangor. Next time you stay, please call our
hotel for the free airport shuttle, I am sorry to hear you paid for a taxi. We hope to see you again
soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel was average. Price was good for an airport hotel. Little surprised about getting charged for a room safe when I hadn't asked for it. I would ask about this before booking. They don't offer free parking while traveling but do have a reduced price.

I was in and out within 8 hours so didn't get a chance to try the rest of facilities.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Jesse M, General Manager at Quality Inn Bangor Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your response. We are glad that our Park n Fly program was helpful in meeting
your travel needs. We appreciate your comments regarding our room safe fee. We would be
happy to refund the room safe fee if you did not use this service. Please email your confirmation number to daysinn@midmaine.com or your name and date of stay and we will
be happy to credit that back to you. Thank you for letting us know.
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have never felt the need to write a review before but having received exceptional service at this hotel, I am compelled to express my appreciation to the management and staff. Our room was perfectly presented, clean, tidy and lacking nothing (credit to the housekeeping staff). The included continental breakfast provided a good selection, plenty of it and everything kept topped up (credit to the kitchen staff and the young lady on duty. My highest praise goes to the Front Desk staff in so readily and willingly dealing with the half dozen or so questions that I posed to them. Every hotel should have Front Desk staff this helpful and cheerful in attending to customers needs. I commend you for your excellent service and thank you very much.

Kind regards, Roger Close

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Jesse M, Manager at Quality Inn Bangor Airport, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel and our staff. I will pass on your praises to our
staff. I am pleased that we met and exceeded your expectations!
Travellers also viewed these Bangor hotels
Holiday Inn Bangor-Odlin Road
Comfort Inn Bangor
Comfort Inn Bangor
#3 of 26 in Bangor
Best Western White House Inn

Been to Quality Inn Bangor Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Bangor Airport

Property: Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Address: 250 Odlin Rd, Bangor, ME 04401 (Formerly Quality Inn at Bangor)
Region: United States > Maine > Bangor
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Green Hotel in Bangor
#9 Romantic Hotel in Bangor
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Bangor Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Bangor Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor