We've stayed here a few times on our way to Canada. It's a fine hotel. Friendly service. Convenient location. Clean, comfortable rooms. Lots of grassy areas in back for those who travel with dogs. A few restaurants nearby and not far from what downtown offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bangor's Largest Hotel & Fitness Complex! Now 100% smoke-free, the Holiday Inn-Bangor is Eastern Maine's premier business and leisure hotel property. Whether you are traveling in by air to the Bangor International Airport (BGR) or by sea through the American Cruise Lines, be sure to land here at your home away from home, located off I-95 at Exit 182B.The Hollywood Slots, OTB, Bangor Civic Center/Auditorium, Bangor Mall, University of Maine, & Eastern Maine Medical Center are only a few of the area's many attractions only a short distance from the Holiday Inn. Also be sure to enjoy the annual Senior Little League World Series at Mansfield Stadium, and the American Folk Festival at the Bangor Waterfront Downtown.New top furnishings and amenities, including a microwave & a refrigerator complete each of our 207 non-smoking guest rooms.The Holiday Inn-Bangor provides you with full service & overall satisfaction with an outstanding, accommodating staff, and Complimentary Access to Bangor's Full-Fitness Gold's Gym on property!We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Bangor-Odlin Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bangor-Odlin Road Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bangor-Odlin Road Maine