Ramada Bangor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Bangor)
1,371 results
All reviewsroom was cleanfree hot breakfastpark and flysausagewould stay againconcertshuttlecouponmaineshoppinghighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Room size was great, but walls were paper thin so you could hear the guests in the adjacent room clearly, the food at the restaurant was not worth the price, and the heater in the main room stopped working in the middle of the night so my 2 and 1/2 month old baby froze.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Free_Martin_CHA, General Manager at Ramada Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Please give us another shot at making your next stay a better one. We clearly missed on a couple levels. I can be reached at 207-947-6961. I would like the opportunity to make this right for you.

Regarding your complaint, it sounds like the room next door was being too loud for others. We have our houseman walking the halls so I am sad to learn we missed this one. Our walls are made of thick concrete and the interior walls contain soundboard and insulation so I don't think the size of the walls were the problem. I really feel you experienced a loud guest next door.

NOTE TO ALL FUTURE GUESTS: Please notify the front desk by dialing 0 if the room next door is disturbing your stay and our staff will address the issue promptly.

Regarding the heating unit, we just installed brand new HVAC units that are awesome. They are quiet and operate on residential type thermostats. We still have a few more left to do.

Once again, please give me a call so we can make this right for you. We really want you to stay with us again. We know we can do better.

Free Martin CHA

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Reviewed 22 November 2013

we would stay at Ramada Bangor again. The hotel staff very friendly and very helpful and very clean

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed 2 nights at the Ramada. Had a wonderful stay. The front desk and restaurant staff were great but...whatever you do, make sure not to leave or forget anything in your room when you check out. We forgot a couple of packages in the drawer and only realized it when we were almost home. (Value $120) We called right away to have the room checked and lo and behold housekeeping said there was nothing there. I wasn't shocked to hear that but very disappointed in the dishonesty in "some" people, as we know for a fact they were left behind in the room. Ramada have a great policy for items left behind, they will send to you at no charge but if what you left behind disappears into thin air there is not much they can do about that. Kate at the front desk handled my situation with the utmost respect and said she would get the manager Jessica to call me. Jessica was off that day and came into work just to call me. I was really impressed in how they handled my situation. Thanks girls, you restored my faith in customer service again and we will stay at the Ramada next time we are in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple