My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to New England to see the fall foliage. It was extremely clean and comfortable. I must agree with another reviewer that the bathroom ventilation is loud and annoying at night. You cannot turn it off and must close the door to be able to sleep. The staff was friendly and personable and provided an excellent recommendation for dinner. Restaurants and shops are just a short walk from the hotel. Breakfast was very good and there was ample space provided. The location is excellent if you are interested in visiting the beautiful villages along the coast of Maine. Just a short drive to Boothbay Harbor and about an hour to Camden. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This uptown hotel in downtown Bath opened May 20, 2010. Water views in the front and park views in the back. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and lounges. Indoor pool & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick Hotel Bath
- Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick Maine