What a great town!! We enjoyed watching the 4th of July Parade from the hotel parking lot. All the amenities you could ever dream of surround the Hampton Inn in Bath, Maine. The waterfront and cozy Brackett's market are seconds walk from the front the front door of the Inn. Great town for handicapped folks in walkers/wheel chairs and scooters. Fabulous views of the bridge over the Kennebec River night and day!!!!! Friendly and safe community! Loved every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This uptown hotel in downtown Bath opened May 20, 2010. Water views in the front and park views in the back. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and lounges. Indoor pool & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick Hotel Bath
- Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick Maine