Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick
The Daniel(Brunswick)
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
View Hotel
All reviewskennebec rivergreat hotelhistoric downtownwithin walking distancefront streetmaritime museumpool and hot tubclean hotelcomplimentary breakfasthotel is locatedbusiness triprestaurants and shopsfront desk staffnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againpopham beachwater view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

The hotel is quite new and very nice. It is in an excellent location for walking to down town Bath businesses and restaurants and convenient to the Bath Shipyard. The staff is friendly and the beds where comfortable. My only recommendation is to avoid any room that has an adjoining door as they can be noisy. If I am in the mid Maine coastal area again I will be staying here.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

I'm constantly impressed with the Hampton Inn family. I travel 2-3 weeks per month all across the country and when available I choose the Hilton/Hampton hotels. They are consistently clean with friendly professional staffs.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Enjoyed the view and the room. I always try to stay at a hilton hotel because their beds are so comfortable. First time to Maine and there is so much to see..be sure to check out bombay harbor and cabbage island!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We expected good things from Hampton Inn and it did not disappoint us. Very close to everything Bath has to offer, friendly staff to answer our questions. The Inn is within walking distance of many shops and resturants, a trolly ride takes you around this lovely old city.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Good location, great staff, very clean, very nice of services, .... I stayed with my 2 kids and wife for a 2 days stay the Hampton Inn in Bath, and was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is located within a walking distance from quite a bit of shops and restaurants. Everything was there to make our stay a very pleasant one, I would definitely come back if I am ever in the area.